Well it came home

My 1st 20 ga Saiga (1st any Saiga) and I are back together as of today. I got this one when we were working on a project and this gun worked too good to use as a test mule.

For whatever reason this gun would load, feed, and cycle from any prototype mag when other Saiga 20s wouldn’t. So from having a gun stand point it was great but from a testing stand point it was useless. I got 2 other S20s for testing plus a S12 and sold this one.

The guy who bought it wanted one of my other guns so I traded him. The only difference between this old photo and the gun now is I’d added a poly-choke before I sold it and it’s still on the gun and the side dust cover is missing now. Haven’t got home to test it yet but I know the ol’ boy only played with it a couple of times so I’m not worried.

Looks like I may have to do one more conversion now.

Just looked at the old photo closer the dust cover was gone then, wonder what I did with it.

post-26137-0-84741000-1391452209_thumb.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just MY personal opinion.. what works for you is the BEST! :up:

On the OPPOSITE side of the coin... I *LOVE* the avatar... the 4th doctor RULED the WHO temporal-multiverse! :super:

Tom Baker was always so damn CLEVER! ROFL!!! :up:

• 1 month later...

saiga by day and saiga by night, found that angled fore grip better than holding the rail on the forearm.

(with 3 different mag variables, Frankenmag 11 rounder in the gun and the 9 rounder shown on window sill both will load with the bolt closed)

some day I'll get a good photo

post-26137-0-33528300-1396834048_thumb.jpg

post-26137-0-07053000-1396834071_thumb.jpg

post-26137-0-02726900-1396834092_thumb.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor