8" Saiga Krink. (pic)

That is a bit the wrong way on the creativity scale IMHO

Even for a .223/7.62x39............

but .308..........

I almost that I was looking at a JOEKEN thread for a second.

We know you do good work Tony. Let's see less of this "art". And see something you would want to use/show.

Looks photo"chopped" as a joke.

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

I think Tony just has a thing for shorty monster's. You should check out his 8" S-12 conversion on his website...wow. Way cool dude, you must have a hell of a setup to be cranking out 'lil beauties like that.

:smoke:

Let me guess, you have more than a dremel, power drill and some files and a vice in your garage/shop to work with...right?

Edited by AK-treO8

Even though it is lighter then a standard rifle, the bullet is not going very fast, so recoil actually seemed pretty light. A buddy of mine has an HK51 with a 8.5" barrel and also a full size G3, and the 51 is easier to control then the longer G3, albeit the muzzle blast is extreme.

What really knocks the shit out of you, is that damn 8" S-12 with 3" magnums in it. It's punishing.

Just a side note here. I was talking with Bill Fleming (his mini gun was used in Terminator II, Predator, etc) and he told me the hand held MiniGun used in Predator was unshootable (due to recoil) as a handheld gun with live ammo. But, with 9" barrels on it as used in Best of the Best III, he said it wasn't bad shooting it with live ammo.

Dodge, I knew what you meant........you're right, it has no useful purpose other then entertainment. However, I only shoot for fun myself, and it's guns like these that have no practical use, that seem the most fun to shoot for some reason. That's good enough for me.

Edited by TonyRumore
  • 2 weeks later...