wtb or trade for a holster suitable for concealing Taurus pt709

I'm looking to purchase or trade for a gift for someone close to me. She is in desperate need for a new holster. One catch is it must be iwb and good at it. She is not supposed to carry at work so concealment is important.  The pistol to be concealed is a Taurus 709 slim. If you have something affordable available for trade or sale please post or private message me. 

As  with every ad I post, please do not post in my thread about anything not positively and absolutely related to obtaining this gift. I don't need any comments about Taurus, as a brand or the model, direct them via pm. I'll take suggestions but limit discussion, as well as entertain any offers.  If you have comments unrelated to the intent of this thread please pm them, create a thread of your own, or keep it to yourself.

Thank you all for reading. I'll post the dead holster when it's replaced.

Problems arise with test fit, spending upwards of $50 on an untested hunch is beyond mine or her means. May try one of the remora tuckable since they are on sale. But still holding out a couple days hoping for a slightly used or new second hand for cheaper. Thanks for suggestions I'm open to more.

I've got the High Noon "Split Decision". The clip that attaches to your waistband/belt is designed to allow you to tuck in your shirt over your firearm if necessary. They also list holsters for most Taurus models so fit should not be so much of an issue.