Celebrity boxing match. George Zimmerman VS DMX

The news is buzzing with the latest CB match scheduled between GZ and rapper DMX March 1st. I'm too lazy to post links so you'll just have to google it.

I think if GZ wins blacks will freak the F - Out! Who ever wins, it's going to be a spectacle.

seems like last time George went hand to hand it didn't go all that well for him. don't give a rat's ass about either one of those two I might root for George but any bets would be on the other guy to kick his ass. I don't think DMX is all that much of a bad ass but George's track record in fighting sucks.

Gangster wanna be vs Cop wanna be, I'd rather see George fight her and I'd still bet against George.

post-26137-0-03583700-1391699852.png

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 3

On every article ive seen about it they keep classifying GZ as a straight up murderer or "the man who killed an unarmed black teen".  Even after a lengthy trial where all just about every fact possible was out in the open, there is still never a mention of self defense.  Most of the public still thinks he snuck up and shot some 13yr old.

Either way, Id like to know how many unarmed people DMX has killed, he sure acts like he killed alot.  I guess killin is something that makes you cool when you arent white. When a white dude kills a black in self defense, watch the fuck out, pubilc enemy no one.

I hope george kicks his fucking ass.

Edited by Boomsick42
  • Like 1

George wants the attention and the cash.  He may very well be painting a target on his back.  He could win the fight but lose his life for a little notoriety and cash.  This is not a smart career move for him given his history.

Maybe Zim and his old lady need to get into the ring and beat the shit out of each other. Schedule it for Valentines day on PPV.

exciting.gif

Now there is a capital idea.  I'd even go for HBO PPV to see that one.  I think she would beat his arse to a pulp. 021.gif

Maybe Zim and his old lady need to get into the ring and beat the shit out of each other. Schedule it for Valentines day on PPV.

exciting.gif

Now there is a capital idea.  I'd even go for HBO PPV to see that one.  I think she would beat his arse to a pulp. 021.gif

haha.gif

seems like last time George went hand to hand it didn't go all that well for him.

Yeah, but you should see the other guy.

point taken, but it's going to be hard for him or the other guy (seems like DMX has popped a cap in the past too) to pull a trigger this time with a big ass boxing glove on.

also I've narrowed the search down some, now I've got the D and the M but now I lost the X. don't know what a DMX is for sure but looks like from the first three findings it's got wheels.

post-26137-0-46923900-1391739252_thumb.jpg

I can see DMX's dumbass showing up in a "Remember Treyvon" decorated robe further stirring this bullshit. We as resposible firearms owners and Concealed Weapons Permit holders do not need more negative limelight. Zimmerman has proven himself to be a complete tool after his acquittal. Anything for a few bucks I guess. Most promoters cannot see past the dollars and will fuck thimgs up politically even without knowing they are about to do so.

• Like 2

I can see DMX's dumbass showing up in a "Remember Treyvon" decorated robe further stirring this bullshit. We as resposible firearms owners and Concealed Weapons Permit holders do not need more negative limelight. Zimmerman has proven himself to be a complete tool after his acquittal. Anything for a few bucks I guess. Most promoters cannot see past the dollars and will fuck thimgs up politically even without knowing they are about to do so.

Zimmerman is an egotistical tool.  That's how he got himself into the situation and why he would consider the fight for a few bucks regardless of the implications regarding either race or as a firearms owner.  Nothing good will come of it if it actually goes down.  Just more poor judgment and racial division.  So yeah, I vote for his old lady kicking his butt.  He needs it.