That's not shocking.  Look at all the absolutely stupid things Joe has done over the years and yet the powers that be and a fair share of the public just turned their heads.  I mean the guy is just an idiot.  It is unbelievable that he is the VP of the USA and a heartbeat away from the Presidency.  Now there is a scary thought.

ho-hum, you're pointing out something that hasn't been new for at least  5 thousand years, and will continue to be like that until the earth explodes into trillions and trillions of pieces. that people who are "connected" or in high positions get away with things, that us "peasants" would have been locked up for.  

when you come across a article that says someone who is famous, in high positions or "connected", got locked away like a normal "peasant" then that would be news, that  isn't news it's "olds".

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

That's not shocking.  Look at all the absolutely stupid things Joe has done over the years and yet the powers that be and a fair share of the public just turned their heads.  I mean the guy is just an idiot.  It is unbelievable that he is the VP of the USA and a heartbeat away from the Presidency.  Now there is a scary thought.

So true. The guy aint just an idiot, but a fucking idiot.

All of us are equal under the law, but it would appear that some of us are more equal than others. What is equally sad here is that if I were a person in a powerful position, (which I am not) the odds are I would have done the same thing....if I could. Power corrupts....absolute power corrupts absolutely. Human nature. Hummm. HB of CJ sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

All of us are equal under the law, but it would appear that some of us are more equal than others. What is equally sad here is that if I were a person in a powerful position, (which I am not) the odds are I would have done the same thing....if I could. Power corrupts....absolute power corrupts absolutely. Human nature. Hummm. HB of CJ sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

It's what makes the world go around.  Most people find jobs because they know someone or were referred by someone who knows them personally and or professionally.  What sucks is pure nepotism.