A few mods to my MKA

Funny how much better it works now

iphonestuff59002.jpg

iphonestuff59001.jpg

I don't think you will be saying that after a few rounds through it though. I had that same dot on mine and it didn't last very long.

Those sights are not designed very well for heavy recoil.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

How about this...I signed up here to learn about these shotguns...own many fire arms, this is my 1st "Tatical type weapon" Where I appreciate constructive comments, I'll move on if all this forum has to offer is smartass cyber punks (Yea you Rebel Cat, good name by the way, does this mean your a redneck pussy)

How about this...I signed up here to learn about these shotguns...own many fire arms, this is my 1st "Tatical type weapon" Where I appreciate constructive comments, I'll move on if all this forum has to offer is smartass cyber punks (Yea you Rebel Cat, good name by the way, does this mean your a redneck pussy)

Bgreer

You will have to trust me on this, as I am a person who on occasion blows a door down and enters a building with a Tactical shotgun or rifle.

Tactical firearms in the real world do not have a bunch of BS bolted to them.

That stuff is just cosmetic fluff...so I will assume you are a Fluffer kind of guy.

You have to expect people to notice obvious errors in how you have applied your fluffiness(did i invent a new word?)

So just relax, its not personal

Jim

The only thing that Jim and I were trying to do is keep you out of trouble.

Before you post on a website that is certain to have a BATF monitor, you should make certain that what you post won't cause a problem that you don't need!

Dang, man take it easy on the new guy, he sure isn't the FIRST to make a mistake, these guys are actually IN a situation where they SHOULD know better, or at least SOMEONE on their team should

post-43678-0-73943800-1392166892.jpg.

post-43678-0-55425800-1392166907.jpg

As for the 922, show me a pic on this site that you can SEE it's 922 compliant, VERY few

No problem sharing the 922 info, but telling a guy to dis-assemble his gun , FROM A PIC, is a bit ridiculous

And we wonder why this forum is dying.  

Apologize for losing my cool. The link in the first few post was broken. Help a fellow out with a solid link to 922r compliance. A.local reputable gun shop performed the base work on the gun, but yes, I installed the red dot. The shot gun was purchased to use on my property in N E Texas for nissance animals, coyote's, bobcats, wild dogs. Did I go overboard on accessories ....probably, however, none without thought. I believed the red dot to be quicker access in daylight, and the light and laser better at night, as I am frequently on my 4 wheeler after dark. I certainly wish to remain compliant with all State and federal laws, this is one of the reasons I joined this site. Would all this attention be happening if I did not make a mistake in the op. Probably not

No one has a correct list

The ATF can do anything any agent wants to do, or see things as any agent wants to see them

The lower may be one 922 part or not

The stock lower could be seen as 4 parts

the barrel could be counted as 3 parts

the guide rod may be counted as an OP rod or not

The bolt may be seen as two parts

I have a dozen answers from a dozen agents and the tech branch has not updated the list, or corrected it.

My advise is to swap every part possible or stay away from hicap mags

Jim

Dang, man take it easy on the new guy, he sure isn't the FIRST to make a mistake, these guys are actually IN a situation where they SHOULD know better, or at least SOMEONE on their team should

attachicon.gifimages (1).jpg.

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

As for the 922, show me a pic on this site that you can SEE it's 922 compliant, VERY few

No problem sharing the 922 info, but telling a guy to dis-assemble his gun , FROM A PIC, is a bit ridiculous

Those pics are BS actors I would bet

I train with and shoot with thousands of LE from about all agencies you can think of....never seen any BS like that in the real world.

Do you actually think a soldier could go into combat not knowing his sight system is useless?

Much less by being installed backwards....Oh Please!!!

Jim

And we wonder why this forum is dying.