Hi chips

yea it looks much better than the USAS12,have you ever seen a USAS12 in the flesh....a member of my gun club owns one the quality of the casting for the reciever is very poor and there heavy, 14 pounds unloaded, that makes your arms ache after a few rounds. :killer::killer::killer:

Hi

spas12 is right , the quality of the usas12 is poor , the guy at our club had it imported from the U.S but had to have a barrel made for it (24" min under U.K law) and by the time it arived in England it must have cost him a fortune lol , and its not worth it. Now he has gone and bought a 20 round drum for it and imported that from the U.S too and its cheap plastic and after all this the guy owning it rarely fires it as he seems to just leave it in the gun rack of pose with it so i guess he thinks it gives him more hair on his sack lol.

it really is too heavy and we have been reliably informed that it is not that reliable either.

all that bulk , weight and it still only fires 23/4" shells

lol

all the best

assassin

The spas15 in England can cost around £1000 plus you will eed spare mags. The mags only hold 6 rounds max and they are expensive , the spas15 has benefits over the saiga such as lrho but for good old cost effectivness you cant beat the saiga12 in England (if you want a box mag shottie) as you can buy one for about half the price of the spas15.

I like the spas15 but i would not swap my saiga 12c for one.

all the best

assassin