Its ok Doc. I had to throw that in there. But Im just a pussy, and an uneducated moron since Im under 34.  biggrin.pngrolleyes.gif

My point in all this is simple. Every generation has its failures. But stating that everyone is a pussy or idiot in a certain age group couldnt be farther from the truth. A good example that sticks out the most is a certain group of people that many were. They ran around and hugged trees and spit on our vets in the '60s. mad.gif Those cocksuckers should have been shot on sight.

My point in all this is simple. The younger generation cant be blamed for shit laws when they have no say in it. The childhood most of you older guys had was a great one, but its still your generation that paved the way and passed laws for the pussification of our current generation. Take some responsibility, and accept the facts. I was born in '82. The guys my age are just now getting into politics have yet to show what they will bring to the table. And no, its not any specific generation at fault for this. Its everyones fault for allowing it to continue. The young children now are doomed. What has been done will not be undone for a long time, if at all. Just my 2c.gif

Bingo Cpt. Hero.

The reason I jumped into angry mode so quickly, is that I have seen this chain-email three times before. The last of which was from a Smug, 65+ Retiree.

I had to explain to him how I wish I had grown up in the age of walking into the hardware store and buying a rifle and walking out.

I wish I lived in a time where you could keep a gun in the gun rack of your car and go to and from highschool without a SWAT team tackling you and curb stomping your face.

I wish.

But I had to remind him, that HE and his generation decided that all these great freedoms were too DANGEROUS and as a collective voted to eliminate them.

SO I stand firmly by the "FUCK YOU".

Don't tell me that MY generation is this or that when MY generation is just living within the pussification laws that YOUR generation introduced and enforced.

Over the years many laws and rules have been made to protect the weak and stupid, they shouldn’t and can’t be used to hinder the strong and intelligent.

I retired from the military in 1993 and I firmly believe the current group of young men and women serving now show we didn’t produce a bunch of candy asses. I for one will admit I’m glad I was out before this seemingly endless cycle of war. The people who served in WWII are called the greatest generation the people serving now are as good as them.

As far as how the children are raised there are some differences in parenting. When my son was diagnosed with ADHD and they wanted to put him on a medication I sent him to Tae Kwon Do instead. Turns out blocking a kick to your head will get you to focus on what’s going on as good as if not better than being drugged.

• Like 2

There are people to blame but the heart of the problem we face is the battle of ideas. We always say how dumb these drone voters are. If the ideals of freedom and individualism are superior, we only need to defeat the other side in the argument. We need to learn how to win the debate. I don't believe what I believe because I just happen to be a certain way, I believe what I believe because I know it is proper for the rights of man and how he should be able to live his life. To me it's seems so simple. Then why can't we win in the contest of ideas? We say people need to wake up. We have to wake them up by exposing that what they believe, what they have always believed, is overwhelmingly incorrect, and they have been duped. People don't like being played or manipulated, so expose it for what it is to everyone you meet. We will not see freedom but we still have to fight for it in the battle of the mind.

Funny thing is I'm 48 and all of my friends that were around my age ARE all dead. But we lived fast and hard.

I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering why/how I'm still alive.

I'm that way with me and motorcycles in my teens and twenties. It makes me cringe when I think about it. I could easily be dead. I was stupid sometimes, but too stupid to know it.

Edited by DogMan

Well for what my shittyass opinion is worth...if you really want someone to blame......look to the politicians and special interests, not the average Joe. I have voted for many folks that I thought would represent my conservative principals, only to be fooled over and over by self-serving pricks who will say and do ANYTHING to stay in office, including stomping all over my God Given rights, and yours. We no longer have a representative government, we now have a bunch of self-serving pricks, commies, and obuttfuker. Good luck.

My current example of a lying self-serving prick  "Scott Rigell"

At 36 most of the OP rings true. It left out BB gun and bottle rocket wars. I still have a burn scar on my arm from a bottle rocket and a BB in my calf. LoL. Riding in in the back of the old mans truck on warm day....that brings back some great memories....

Edited by sccritterkiller
  • Like 1

Getting back to basics means a total "crash and burn" and my kids don't deserve this.

Most people don't know where their food or water comes from.

That's what the parents who survived the 29 crash, great depression and the dust bowl said when their children were sent off for WWII. I don't want my kids to have to go through it either, but a correction will come. I take solace in having passed on what it means to be prepared.

• Like 4

Every generation has had this rant. The last generation has made it worse for this generation! Suck it up men and adapt! This will be our finest hour.

Lemonade comes from What? Suck it up and get on with it!

I am 61 and still over coming the screw-ups the younger generation has caused. The best training I ever had was from men of the past generation, it has kept me alive and Because of that I will pass it on to the next generation until I die. This is what life is

I love the USA it is a great place to live period!

Edited by jerry52
  • Like 2