I know you guys are in the south and getting pelted in ways that are silly for your area..

I'm also exceptionally happy that you were prepped and ready to roll for this type of thing.

That said... I have 4 FEET of STANDING (not drifts or any of that BS) snow on my property here in the north. ;)

You guys hang tight and push through it! It's perfect weather for finding a female friend and doing female friend things. (I've never really considered the line of "Hey Baby, I've got a generator and a shower" to be an option before, but it may have merit!).

Where abouts are u at Max?

So the storm took the power out at 4 AM this morning. 50K plus without it.

Being prepared is a good thing. The generator is running, fridge, freezers, lights and heat. Have hot water, plenty of food and the internet is still working ( The one thing AT&T is good at ).

At current count have six trees down, one large branch split and leaning on the house. Will get that in a bit

Hope all the southern folks make it through okay. 

Hey Bubba, We got 6.5 inches of snow, then came the sleet...a little over an inch, but no power outage. Thankful for that! Still have snow laying around everywhere, mostly gone though. I AM READY FOR SPRING!!!

• Like 1