**TO: PAULY**

Question

Pauly rarely answers calls, or replies to his emails. A few of us believe he reads these forums.

If you have an appropriate message for Pauly post it here.

Note: There are no guarantees your message will be read by Pauly. I made this thread in hopes that some messages will be.

11 answers to this question

An "appropriate" message could run a wide gamut from flaming him to Hades to trying to give hope and encouragement for the relief of troubles in the future.  Truly this thread will be a litmus test of the sender's make up...

My message to you Paul:

I pray you get your stuff in order and make your way out of the crap time you find yourself in.  I also hope that you finish all jobs that you have on your plate, contact people and return their bolts completed.

I think I've covered everything -- now let the games begin...

• Like 3

I'd like to enforce what Odd Man Out said.  All we want is out parts completed and shipped back to us.  Most are willing to pay additional for shipping or have parts returned unfinished.  I am willing to do either.  Please contact us or ship our parts back.  I tried to make it easiest on you when I shipped a box and funds for shipping to return my parts to me either finished or not.  Like I stated in my letter, no hard feelings, I'd just rather have a functioning S12. 

I am unlocking this thread, provided the posts are consistently an appeal to Pauly personally, and not like the other thread with all the whining, bitching, name calling, and childish behavior. Will it do any good? Guess we'll all see.