And just like that, its gone, WITHDRAWN, maybe next time. 

I have a M10 22lr ak that I have for sell. I am asking $650 shipped OBO for this. It is pretty new. Has under 50 rounds through it. Only a few jams here and there (2/10). But most from what I read are like that and have NEVER heard of one functioning 100% so if you are expecting that, move on. All numbers match except the dust cover.  Has great accuracy. Way better than my 10/22. As adjustable front and rear sights. Features 2nd Y stamp and I stamp, mostly only found on factory receivers. Comes with two 10 round mags. Ships to your FFL from me, so please make sure your FFL will accept from an individual as I am not a FFL dealer. will go through FFL for $25 more. please do not post if not legal for you to purchase in your state. 

AKs024_zps22adfabb.jpg

AKs022_zps81cdef90.jpg

AKs023_zpsc4e2ee54.jpg

AKs025_zps89d49d0b.jpg

No trades

optional red wood available, no extra charge. 

photo2_zpse7d88ac7.jpg

Please post "Ill take it" in the thread and follow up with me through PM If you'd like a quicker reply as I am not sure I always get notifications when people post in my threads, but most always get PMs.

crossposted

Pics of anything else upon request: pm me your email and I will get them to you ASAP. 

Edited by AZG
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.