Need info for Form 1 SBS

Ok I'm in the process of trying to fill out an E-file Form 1 for a SBS for my Saiga 12.

Manufacturer Name - Ishmash Izhevsk

Manufacturer Country - Russian Federation

Then when I choose "Product Type" - Short Barreled Shotgun, the Model & caliber drop downs get populated & lists the model as MP220 & caliber 20g?

Which I have no idea why, so I clicked "my item description is not in the list, create new item"

It doesn't allow me to select a product type at that point, but I can manually input the Model which I believe is GIZ-109 & the caliber - 12, unit of measure gauge

But I am getting ! error/warning marks saying that an unknown item & model has been entered?

Does anyone know their manufacturers code, maybe it would populate better/easier if I entered that instead?

Model - GIZ-109

Caliber - 12

Unit of measure - Gauge

Length of barrel - 12

Overall length - 34

Serial # Hxxxxxxxx

Description - what should I put here?

State why you intend to make firearm - what should I put here, "collectors reasons" ?

I filled one out last month on the eforms system and I remember finding the Saiga 12 in their list of firearms on record. I think you should look back through the list and make sure you picked the correct maker and country. 

In the description just put something like. "Semi-Automatic shotgun."

I always put, "To enhance my collection for all lawful purposes." in the state why you intend to make firearm field.

manufacturer name;  IZHMASH

location;  IZHEVSK, RUSSIA

I'm going to go back & check again, but the only thing I saw that auto-populated were:

I filled one out last month on the eforms system and I remember finding the Saiga 12 in their list of firearms on record. I think you should look back through the list and make sure you picked the correct maker and country. 

In the description just put something like. "Semi-Automatic shotgun."

I always put, "To enhance my collection for all lawful purposes." in the state why you intend to make firearm field.

I've been trying to check but it's been down all night.  I saw a 20g option, but no 12 under the drop downs, but will check my Manufacturer name & country again.

Does anyone know Ishmash's manufacturers code?  That may populate all of the correct info.

Good wording on the intention field, I'll use that thanks.  I've also been advised in the General Class 3 forum on ar15.com to leave the description blank?

Ok I just rechecked again & for sure these are the only choices in regards to anything Saiga 12 related:

It also still pulls up an MP220 & 20g for the auto-fill drop downs, so I just entered it manually.

Now I just have to get my trust down to 3mb pieces before I can submit it. 

Edited by TronJohn