• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.knifecountryusa.com/store/product/154654.154683/china-made-4184-misc-military-surplus-ak-three-pocket-mag-pouch.html   free shipping and coupon code "freedom" gets you another 10% off

One word silly......   Accessorize!

NEED??? On a gun forum?  We don't NEED 90% of the shit we have in our safe's, but we keep buying.   My ten came just as described.  They have a surplus smell to em, but nothing a couple days hanging

Posted Images

I saw a conversation about these on another forum where someone called the vendor and they told him that the vast majority of them are the type pictured on the product page with the leather tabs, but there is some variety.   I'm kind of a hoping for a variety of different types of pouches to check out.

You all will be pleased.

Fit and finish is brand new and very nice.  They smell musty but there's no sign of mold, rust or leather rot.  Romy steel fit, ((10)) fit, even the US palms seem OK (only have two at moment).

Amazing deal for $2.52.  Thanks minnpatriot.

3cp1_zps16e5605a.jpg

3cp2_zps7374b861.jpg

3cp3_zpsb7c0b5a4.jpg

3cp4_zpsde411932.jpg

3cp5_zps1b176c43.jpg

• Like 1

^^WOW!!!^^

Those look unissued, to boot. 

Looking over a couple of other forums I'm on, the guys who ordered more than 5 got a variety, while the 1-2 got the cheapo canvas bag. 

Edited by Lone Eagle

You all will be pleased.

Fit and finish is brand new and very nice.  They smell musty but there's no sign of mold, rust or leather rot.  Romy steel fit, ((10)) fit, even the US palms seem OK (only have two at moment).

Amazing deal for $2.52.  Thanks minnpatriot.

3cp1_zps16e5605a.jpg

3cp2_zps7374b861.jpg

3cp3_zpsb7c0b5a4.jpg

3cp4_zpsde411932.jpg

3cp5_zps1b176c43.jpg

I bought 15 and they were all this style, most of mine appeared like new, a few slightly used, and a couple might have some mildew on them.  I will try and post pictures later.  I posted this deal on the AK files and at least one person received the cheap looking ones with out leather tabs. 

• Like 1

Just unboxed mine.....

Fuckin' things are damp and covered with mold!

You can see the mold all over them and they reek!

Rip off!

anger.gif

Mine are old and moldy, not at all like what NM0 pictured.

Edited by Spartacus
Mine are old and moldy, not at all like what NM0 pictured.

Not good. 

I received a moldy mess awhile back when Classic had tanker 20rounds with pouch.  The mags were fine and the price was cheap so I didn't get pissed off.  Did leave the pouch in sun for a few days thinking it would  be fine (southwest sun is hot).  After I got frustrated I soaked it a few days in bleach water.  Killed the mold and softened the leather straps.

Good Luck.

Out of the five I ordered maybe one or two are still salvageable, the rest are too far gone, trash.

They stunk up the house and it's giving me a headache.

They look and smell like they were stored under a log out in the woods.

I sent the vendor a complaint by email, I'll either need a refund or new replacements on these

and they will pay shipping if they want them back.

Luckily I paid by Paypal. If they don't resolve it, I'll get my money back through Paypal.

Of course I'll probably have to send them back to get a refund through Paypal, and that

will cost more than I paid to begin with.

So essentially I paid the shipping for this company to send me their trash, real fuckin' funny assholes!

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

Mine are exactly what I wanted and in new condition.

Mil-surp, sometimes you win sometimes you dont. Excellent bargain, didnt even need to wash them.

Now to find some pouches for the 75 rd drums.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

>>Mil-surp, sometimes you win sometimes you dont.

I understand the deal with surplus stuff, but somebody grabbed these old WET and MOLDY things and stuffed them in a box and shipped them.

The box is bone dry, the pouches are all wet.

Edited by Spartacus

>>Mil-surp, sometimes you win sometimes you dont.

I understand the deal with surplus stuff, but somebody grabbed these old WET and MOLDY things and stuffed them in a box and shipped them.

The box is bone dry, the pouches are all wet.

That sucks you got wet moldy ones, but you are only $6.30, what are you gonna do consult a lawyer?  Realize that the company probably lost money shipping those to you and you are gonna bitch/rant/threaten them in an e-mail?  Just clean up the pouches with some bleach and be done with it.

Ok, I get it..... nobody likes a cry baby.   smile.png

Tell ya what, Paypal me the $6.30 and I'll ship them to you if you think you'd be happy with them.

BTW, there were no threats or rants to the vendor, don't know where you got that.

Just an email stating what I got and that I'm not happy.

Edited by Spartacus

No pics yet... waiting to see what they say on Monday.

Not sure my cell has the resolution for good pics on these.

I had to put them back in the box and get them out of the house because of the smell.

Maybe I'll try some pics outside tomorrow.

Edited by Spartacus

Ok, I get it..... nobody likes a cry baby.   smile.png

I was just getting concerned because it seemed as if you were ready to light yourself on fire in protest over a $6.30 internet purchase.  haha.gif

Yeah that would entertain the neighbors!   smile.png

I'm not Buddhist though, so will not do such a protest.

I know it's only 6 bucks, it's not really that big of a deal.

Just pissed me off that somebody would think it's ok to ship shit like that to a customer.

Also, true they probably lost money on the deal, but so do other businesses when they do "loss leader" promotions to bring traffic to their store/website. I'd be pissed if a grocery store gave sold me cheap rotten food too.   smile.png

Edited by Spartacus

Got my four yesterday. All four are identical, look brand new, and smell musty as hell.

They look like the Amazon listing but with leather trim on every seam.

I soaked them in febreze and it helped. May try a mild bleach solution.

Couldn't be happier for $5.40.

I'll bet the ones at the bottom of the crate were soaking wet.

Edited by Sim_Player

The clean one is the pic from the vendor website, the moldy one is one of the ones I got.

All of them are wet and have some mold on them, several of them have corroded metal fasteners.

One of these things is not like the other.....

post-16487-0-10111000-1393775335.jpg

post-16487-0-80167300-1393775346_thumb.jpg

Im new to the ak scene, so be nice when i ask, why do you need a pouch that holds 3 mags?

NEED??? On a gun forum?  We don't NEED 90% of the shit we have in our safe's, but we keep buying.haha.gif

My ten came just as described.  They have a surplus smell to em, but nothing a couple days hanging in the sun won't take care of.  I'm glad that even though I didn't spend much I didn't get fucked.  I hope they make it right for you guys.

• Like 4