Need to contact MD Arms ASAP!!!

I just received my tracking # for my order from the weekend - but it has my old address from a couple years ago as the shipping info.

I tried emailing info@mdarms.com but that doesn't seem to be helping.

I tried calling UPS to change address, they won't.

Does anyone know how to contact him? Any secret phone number or other email that is actually responsive?

If it gets delivered to the wrong address its as good as gone and I don't think there's a signature required even though its hundreds of dollars worth of gear...

ZOMG - they responded! Lol I'm all set.

Thank The Lord!

All is well in Saiga Drum world ;P

For the record I think I've seen change the address with FedEx, not sure if UPS offers that as the girl I spoke with basically said there's NOTHIG I can do but tell them to "hold" it a d try to pick it up within 5 days or it goes back to sender.

• Like 1

What's your secret?  I have been trying to get in touch with them for a year now.  They have never sent me the smoke back cover they said they would.

In your case, I'd get with CSS and see if they can help you out (because Greg doesn't sleep, has an iPhone implanted in his skull, and would literally flip over backward to help an S-12 owner). I stopped purchasing directly from MD for exactly that reason... GREAT products, FAST delivery, but NO customer service. It's hard to beat their current direct sale price though... humph...

come to think of it... I believe I'm owed 6 smoked covers as well!

edit: eer... nevermind... CSS doesn't seem to handle MD arms anymore... ? MAA does is is also very good to deal with.

Edited by Maxwelhse