WTS: Saiga 308 ver 02, with POSP, BLA stock, and 5 magazines

Saiga 308

Saiga 308

Up for sale is my Saiga 308 ver 02 rifle.  It comes with 5 magazines; One stock 8 rounder turned into a 10 rounder, 3 Uinta 20 rounders, and a CSS Specs 20 gen 2 20 rounder.  It also has a POSP 4-10x42 D VariPOSP Rifle Scope bought for $380 and now sold for $750 on Kalinka Optics.  It comes with it's own paperwork and carrying bag.  The stock is a Black Horse Arsenal Dragunov Composite/Polymer expandable stock.  These are real russian dragunov stocks imported and then modified to fit onto an AK platform and also be length adjustable.  It also comes with its own paperwork.  I replaced the orignal trigger system with a Dinzag Arms Two-Stage trigger.  The bipod is a Versa-Pod Model 51 with a Mini-14 mount.  It is drilled into the receiver between the forearm and the magazine well.  It doesn't hinder the magwell, but there's not much room for fingers.

IMAG0448

IMAG0449

It pains me to sell this, but I am going to be moving to a newer apartment and the more cushion money the better.  The only thing I had left to do to this rifle was to thread the barrel.

I'm asking $1600 + ~$40 with shipping for this rifle package.  Will accept Paypal or USPS Money order, or a FTF transaction if you are from Ohio.  No trades.  Will ship to your FFL, but if your FFL will not accept from a private seller I can work with that.  I don't want to split this up either.  I do not have the original box, but I do have all the paperwork that went with the firearm and all the accessories.  I put probably around 300 rounds through this total, pretty good groups overall.

If there's any questions or requests for more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask.  Good luck.

First "I'll take it" gets it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't edit my original post for whatever reason, but I have a few edits. First, the optic selling for around $750 on kalinka optics isn't the exact same, it has a laser pointer on it. So it's actually about $150 less than that one. Second, a price drop. Was $1600, now selling for $1300 + shipping.

Also, I'm willing to do trades for AK-74 type rifles +/- money.

Edited by Rommel88mm
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.