I'm sorry but I don't live there, nor do i care to, BUT, would a Saiga 308v21 in stock form be legal without a bullet button/other stupid kommiefornia shit?

Z3gnCpDl.jpg

No Muzzle device

8rd Mags

Thumbhole stock (no Pistol Grip)

Thoughts?

We live in SW Oregon and still have some family deep down in darkest Kommiefornika. The few times we have driven down to visit and stuff, we had to practically strip search ourselves, our clothing and our vehicle before leaving. Stuff that we normally use and enjoy up here in Oregon ALL THE TIME will get you put in CA state prison with big Bubba and his boyfriends. Things are getting very interesting indeed. HB of CJ (old coot)

...such as T ammo, AP ammo, I ammo, potato guns, blow pipes, hi cap mags, automatic weapons, (all US codes and NFA rules apply) cans, SBSs, SBRs, nite vision, crossbows, Oregon fruits and vegetables, .50 bmg heavy rifles, any firearm not CA correct. Most common fun auto modifications, etc.. You get the point? Kommiefornika is not even fun to visit anymore....I can not imagine my family liking it down there.

I am sorry I kinda hijacked this thread. It was not my intent.

Edited by HB of CJ

We live in SW Oregon and still have some family deep down in darkest Kommiefornika. The few times we have driven down to visit and stuff, we had to practically strip search ourselves, our clothing and our vehicle before leaving. Stuff that we normally use and enjoy up here in Oregon ALL THE TIME will get you put in CA state prison with big Bubba and his boyfriends. Things are getting very interesting indeed. HB of CJ (old coot)

...such as T ammo, AP ammo, I ammo, potato guns, blow pipes, hi cap mags, automatic weapons, (all US codes and NFA rules apply) cans, SBSs, SBRs, nite vision, crossbows, Oregon fruits and vegetables, .50 bmg heavy rifles, any firearm not CA correct. Most common fun auto modifications, etc.. You get the point? Kommiefornika is not even fun to visit anymore....I can not imagine my family liking it down there.

Night vision just in general or scopes? You can't even have goggles in Kalifornia? If so, what about stuff like FLIR IR cameras?

Edited by Maxwelhse

You can have NV in CA! It just can't be mounted to the firearm.

To the OP, thumbhole is not acceptable in CA on a semi auto with a detachable mag.

One could (and many have), fill in the hole and then it is ok in CA. In that state no BB is required.

Edited by Bigtwin

Night vision just in general or scopes? You can't even have goggles in Kalifornia? If so, what about stuff like FLIR IR cameras?

Pretty sure the law says you can't have an IR source AND goggles...  Stupid law, written to be ignored.

No nite vision fur sures mounted to a firearm. I do not know fur sures about nite vision viewers or camera lenses. The bug crossing, (state border) made us once dump out most of our picnic travel lunch because it had Oregon purchased lettuce, tomatoes, local apples, etc.. Really pissed us off. They also have-had lots of cameras taking our pictures. This was on Eye Five. HB of CJ

Ok... I'm going way off topic (I do that.. sorry guys)

You can have NV in CA! It just can't be mounted to the firearm.

Ugh.... Talk about making no sense... So, you could wear googles and look through your scope? Or... You could focus your scope through an NV on a separate tri-pod? Man... Kali sucks...

No nite vision fur sures mounted to a firearm. I do not know fur sures about nite vision viewers or camera lenses. The bug crossing, (state border) made us once dump out most of our picnic travel lunch because it had Oregon purchased lettuce, tomatoes, local apples, etc.. Really pissed us off. They also have-had lots of cameras taking our pictures. This was on Eye Five. HB of CJ

You've got to be extra shitting me with cheese on top!

post-33185-0-04926600-1393474804.jpg

My only question is how they knew it wasn't Kali produce? Did you tell them?

Sorry for hijacking this thread. When one lives in SW Oregon and really needs to visit Kommiefornika like to say good by to his dying mom and just happens to be munching on a homemade baloney sandwich with lettuce, tomato and cheese and the idiot bug crossing lady asks...."where are you headed?"

I answer with my mouth full..."South". She glares at me. "Where are you coming from?" "North", I answer. She glares harder at me and my lady friend. "Do you have any fruits and vegetables with you?" "I do not think so." I answer.

"What about that sandwich you are eating?" I answer "I do not know". "Well, you are going to have to place that in that trash can, along with any fruits and vegetables." And that is a good example of why we live in SW Oregon. HB of CJ

This actually happened. I was so pissed I almost lost it. My lady friend was the one who brought me back to earth and just told me to suck it in and next time we will not be eating our hiway snack while crossing South over into FUCKING KOMMIEFORNIKA!!!!

I sold one a few years ago. It's a great rifle. I would think that if you put a bullet button on it, you would be squared away. Check with locals about that rifle before you go there with it. Last firearm I had in California was a revolver. We wont be going back any time soon.

Beautiful rifle, thanks for posting a photo of her! Rare as a hen's tooth!

I have more photos of her in my sale advertisement... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/92930-wts-saiga-308-v21/

Was just curious if she could be sold to California but appears to only be a GO if a "MagLock" is installed prior to shipment.... CA laws suck :)

• Like 1