New Wood for my Saiga 20

I will work on pix ; but for now all I have are words .  I finished up on my Tiger Maple stock and am now sawing and filing and shaping the matching forearm so that it will fit on my 20 . I recon it took 3 months and some 30 - 40 hours  man hours putting on the stain and finish . 

The forearm was made to go on a Saiga Rifle and it is going to take some creative modifying to make it fit and look tit's .

I can tell you even with just the shoulder stock on it looks cooler then hell . I sanded and steel wooled the shit out of the rails while I had it apart as well . Since Cobra did the bolt polish I'm sure hoping the gun runs better then before . Its kinda neat to have a gun that was built in USSR .......with the Olympics and all . I like that Putin feller ..... not sure where the hell he got the 50 billion though to put on that spectacle . 

I do see that Saiga shotguns went up significantly in price , that may be where they got all that dough !  006.gif