Need alliance armament 30rd drum Saiga-12 dimensions

The only guy I know on here that even has one anymore is Cobra... I believe he's using it to hold a door in his shop open. I understand he's a busy guy these days so you may want to PM him.

I'm also wondering why you would want one, printed or otherwise.

• Like 1

I think he has an ongoing sneaky cool neat idea to simply adapt and re size the Comm Block AK 47 75 rd drum to flawlessly function using 12 gauge shot shells. About 50 rds capacity sounds about correct. Good ideas and basic research is so much fun. Well, maybe a little bit of fun? A tiny bit? No fun? Oh well. Somebody does have to carry the thing. HB of CJ (old coot) smile.png

haha.gif

What? You're not gonna make that belt-fed module?

looked into it, did not make sense...

I wonder of John Moses Browning got this much flack.

I think he has an ongoing sneaky cool neat idea to simply adapt and re size the Comm Block AK 47 75 rd drum to flawlessly function using 12 gauge shot shells. About 50 rds capacity sounds about correct. Good ideas and basic research is so much fun. Well, maybe a little bit of fun? A tiny bit? No fun? Oh well. Somebody does have to carry the thing. HB of CJ (old coot) smile.png

That might be my idea...

Great minds think alike..

LOL how many years worth of talking about a snail type design for the 12 will it take for someone to finally do it... oh wait... shhhh... HAHAHAHA!

Be patient.....

Bro please though let's not compare the genius of Mr Browning to the wingnuts can we not?  haha.gif

Post up anything that you have fabricated. We might be able to take this sort of spitballing more seriously if you can show that you actually have the skills to make something happen with it. What you are proposing is no simple task.

I, for one, am skeptical because your reputation precedes you from other forums.

I wonder of John Moses Browning got this much flack.

I am pretty much certain he did.

Edited by DistalRadius

Why take the piss out of this guy?

What contributions have you clever ass's made

I MADE A WORKING "MAGWELL DRUM" from a AA Drum + MD20 "MAGWELL DRUM"

And when the SGM 25rd magwell drum is ever released they have stated it will NOT work the LRBHO

Will that be a door stop as well???

How clever are we now???

http://youtu.be/nXHNrdXhSMc

What contributions have you clever ass's made

I MADE A WORKING "MAGWELL DRUM" from a AA Drum + MD20 "MAGWELL DRUM"

And when the SGM 25rd magwell drum is ever released they have stated it will NOT work the LRBHO

Will that be a door stop as well???

How clever are we now???

That's true, Bunkerguy may be as clever as Grima and invent some of his own secret magical shit.

Because...

post-6253-0-31351900-1394468291.jpg

bunkerguy guy is not serious. bunkerguy never is. Read his previous forum posts. Then do a Google search on him. He is all over the interwebz gun forumz asking re-TAW-ded technical questions and proposing inane "solutions" for working around federal firearms laws. I see no reason to indulge this brand of asshattery.

I'd love to be proven wrong and have him log in tomorrow showing off his 3D-printed 90-round drum or belt-fed S12 module but I seriously don't think any of that is gonna happen.

At all.

Ever.

Yea may be I went a bit OTT.

Nobody ripped into the one armed guy who kept making "plastic" muzzle brakes for the V12 (didn't work)

He enjoyed him self & gave us all a laugh watching them blow apart.

Come on if this guy wants to make a 3d drum, I want to see it go boom.

We would all be still living in caves if people didn't have a bit of imagination.

Chill pills work, Steve.........

I think three majority of members here are pretty supportive of the inventive spirit. Creativity had brought us a lot of awesome products over the years.

What I can't seem to fathom is of you havea3D printer and wanted to fabricate your own parts, why wouldn't you choose to copy a product that actually worked?

I have both,

2 1/2 turns on the MD spring seems to run fine with most cartridges

The AA style drum needs finer tuning. You get it run 100% with one type, then change the make or power of the cartridge it runs shit. So you have to reset the spring to run with that cartridge. That's there weak point. So if you only use the same brand all the time you can make them work.

Not ideal, just posting my findings.

Steve......

P.S. In the picture above is the troll that shady looking bitch on the right with sun glass's on???

Edited by Grima