I just found out today by my wife's aunt that lives in Ft. Collins, CO that they are putting meters on houses that omit radiation, World School, everyone on lockdown and trying to confiscate your guns.

And if you disagree with their rules they are writing down you tag number.

She is freaking out over this and all I can say is I hope this isn't happening but since she told my wife, I'm going to have to believe this.

I haven't seen anything on any news outlet, not surprised there.

But this UN program can get the fk out of the USA.

Does anyone on here know anyone that lives out there? And confirm this?

What I am saying is that my mother-in-law's sister lives in Ft. Collins, CO. She talked to her the other day and said that cops have the town virtually on lockdown. They are trying to get people to register there guns and if you don't where going to take them. Just like what's happening in CT. She was not allowed to leave the house (curfew). The schools are turning in to World Schools ( re-education).

People make fun of what they don't understand.

I just found out today by my wife's aunt that lives in Ft. Collins, CO that they are putting meters on houses that omit radiation, World School, everyone on lockdown and trying to confiscate your guns.

And if you disagree with their rules they are writing down you tag number.

She is freaking out over this and all I can say is I hope this isn't happening but since she told my wife, I'm going to have to believe this.

I haven't seen anything on any news outlet, not surprised there.

But this UN program can get the fk out of the USA.

Does anyone on here know anyone that lives out there? And confirm this?

Are you saying that she was told that they are confiscating?

Or will?

What I am saying is that my mother-in-law's sister lives in Ft. Collins, CO. She talked to her the other day and said that cops have the town virtually on lockdown. They are trying to get people to register there guns and if you don't where going to take them. Just like what's happening in CT. She was not allowed to leave the house (curfew). The schools are turning in to World Schools ( re-education).

I don't think anyone is making fun.

Post was alittle confusing.

No wacky tobaccy influence here?

I know hardcore libs from there and haven't heard a thing.

Can you post any links about this.... I'm not finding anything.

Don't beat him up on this guys, what if it's true?

(despite the wacky first post)

We're starting to see some agencies take very aggressive postures on citizens with guns.

Let's see if there's anything to this.

It would have been helpful if you had said ANY of that in your original post (radiation meters? what?). That's why we're all confused and why some people are poking fun at you.

I think most of us are familiar with the UN's new world order concept of law. I didn't realize it was called "Agenda 21" though and I thank you for bringing that to light. Seriously though, calm down for a second if you're that mad/excited and try to tell us WHAT is actually going on.

• Like 2

when he said radiation meters the fist thing I thought was grow light metering.

I could see them cracking down on pot heads with guns because as we all know

it isn't legal to be a user and own a gun.

Yep, I think I'm on to something……...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/marijuana-laws-new-tool-to-ban-gun-ownership/

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Maybe he means radon (natural radioactive gas from the soil) emissions in houses.

The gas can build up in basements and crawl spaces.

I could maybe see that being used as a pre-text to do "safety checks" on homes.

Edited by Spartacus

Sounds like Auntie maybe listening to too much coast to coast radio and the translation via your wife may not be correct. You should talk to her and get the real scoop.

Way to much noise on the internets, there is no real reporting anymore. People can easily be swayed into thinking the end is near. The hard part though is there is usually a little kernel of truth amid all the BS.

If you don't now what Agenda 21 is then you better wake up.

Oh, I'm awake. I simply don't suffer from Schizotypal personality disorder like you do.

Fuck you, you know nothing about me. People who call others names are usually the ones with mental disorders.

You just made me realize why I hardly come on this forum anymore. I could call you names but why stoop to your level.

I don't care if no of you believe me. It's happening in CT, Detriot, etc. Maine & CT are in District I in Agenda 21. Yea I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory. And yes I was talking about smart meters.

Now I will go back to a forum with less attitude and no little man syndrome.

Edited by MfWiC

Is this what you are talking about? Those evil Koch Brothers again. Sounds like something my bed-wetting brother-in-law from Oregon would lay awake at night worrying about. More liberal bullshit IMHO.

http://beforeitsnews.com/agenda-21/2013/12/the-agenda-21-enslavement-of-colorado-180.html

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/12/the-agenda-21-enslavement-of-colorado.html

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2011/03/03/liberals-accusations-against-koch-brothers-classic-case-projectio

Koch bro's are on our side. I read a VERY lengthy article on Koch's experience in Russia post Soviet Union and his disbelief at the conditions of Soviet industry.. It's nice to know the American industrial complex is on the side of gun owners and freedom. As Ms. Victoria Nuland so eloquently put it, fuck the EU. 

Is this what you are talking about? Those evil Koch Brothers again. Sounds like something my bed-wetting brother-in-law from Oregon would lay awake at night worrying about. More liberal bullshit IMHO.

I've had 2 tenants from Oregon and both of their were weird... lol

Edited by S12KS-K

My poor Bother-in-law would benefit from turning off the TV and visiting his local library every now and again. I'm thinking about sending him this book, but it will just probably piss him off.

https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=4DirkzyjbQ4C&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1

• Like 1

I just came from a range just south of Fort Collins and a gun shop in Fort Collins.  Business as usual.  I wish mfwic would get over being butt hurt about you guys giving him shit and expand on what meters on houses have to do with gun confiscation???  

mfwic, if you tell me exactly where this is happening (maybe not her aunts address but it needs to be where the shit is happening) I'll happily run over to FC and confirm this.  I live close enough to FC that if it were to be happening, I really need to know.  

Believe it or not.  There are much better places to start waging this war than here.  The gun business is doing quite well here.  I was just looking at 40 round Pmags and 75 round drums at an LGS.  Oh wait...  I must have been imagining these...  We passed laws prohibiting anything over 15 rounds so they couldn't have been therehaha.gif

• Like 4

Fort Collins is a liberal shit hole with transplant yuppies.

Her fault for being in that shithole.

The Liton Power meters you speak of are a federal incentive to coops and power companies. They get more money for the more expensive ones and don't really need them. The more expensive transmit to each other on a mesh grid in the sub 900mhz (cell phone) range with more than one watt of xmit. That's a lot of power on that frequency and they are stupid to have in an urban area. Our coop was ousted early, the eng. was smart and did a smart meter by lition that was cheaper and worked on a signal on their own power lines instead of on air. Living with one, you can easily shield your house from it. Put a backing on the panel to prevent it from coming inside. The problem is all your neighbors are transmitting as well, a considerable signal at that frequency and a few times every minute. The signals are on a mesh network and have a main hub that is an even more powerful transceiver. It's like a mini cell tower.

They have stupid gun laws like the rest of the state. Local ord. on guns suck.

Colorado is dead to me, too many Californians wrecked all the fun in the powder. Kinda miss skiing there but oh well. Anti gun, anti fun.

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 3