Centerfire fixed stock Vepr 12's?

AimSurplus has the side folders $999 free shipping.

All the vepr12's have the same barrel length.

Thanks! I am thinking of getting a side folder. But, actually they make a 22" barrel too. I have one....

I am looking into have it cut back and threaded to accept screw in chokes....

T

Interesting. Is the 22" a new import?

I am not sure. I was just told from my forum reading that the straight stock model is better for 3 Gun. And the only one I could find on Gunbroker had a 22" barrel. Not thrilled by it....but I am gunna have it chopped and threaded to around 19" to still be legal and to possibly take internal chokes.

I bought the one off of GB two days before the $899 Centerfire ones showed up. But...their ad did not state barrel length....so I passed.....

That's why I was curious if anyone bought one from Centerfire...

T

Edited by TAT2

Interesting. Is the 22" a new import?

I am not sure. I was just told from my forum reading that the straight stock model is better for 3 Gun. And the only one I could find on Gunbroker had a 22" barrel. Not thrilled by it....but I am gunna have it chopped and threaded to around 19" to still be legal and to possibly take internal chokes.

I bought the one off of GB two days before the $899 Centerfire ones showed up. But...their ad did not state barrel length....so I passed.....

That's why I was curious if anyone bought one from Centerfire...

T

They are functionally the same. What makes it better or worse is weight and how it fits you. What works for another guy is kinda irrelevant. If you plan to run an optic, just choose a stock that gives you a good cheek weld for fast, repeatable eye alignment.

Gah, if only I had waited.. oh well.. atleast I have a folder. Rus Surplus also had the AR15 adapter for sale for a day for 145$.. I managed to order one before they were out of stock. You could always call them and check, they got good customer service.. unlike Classic.