Anybody Looking for Ammo Cans? (Free Shipping)

Maybe not a good deal for those that remember the good old days of $5 ammo cans, but being 2014 and brand new cans with free shipping makes this a good deal in my book.

Search Gander Mountain for ... " Crow Shooting Supply M2A1 .50 Caliber Ammo Can "

Free shipping over $50.00

If you use the promo code GMT5 you can get four delivered for $54.96

• Like 2

Still showing in stock for me.  Sometimes it can be helpful to clear your cache or use a different browser.

I'm still able to add them to the cart on my end.  Hopefully you can still get in on it.

Thanks for heads up.  Ordered 4 for $54.96 to the door. 

Just what I have been looking for.  Went to a gun show yesterday and picked up four .30 cal cans in "like new" condition for $10 each.  Same vendor was out of .50 cal cans.  Others tables there wanted $13 and up for ones that weren't in too good of shape so I passed. 

Even told the better half I was planning on four more and didn't buy them due to price and wear.

• Like 1

Just got my 4 cans.  Brand new excellent shape. Wiped the inside out with cleaner and nothing came off on the rag.  Able to stuff a case of 7.62 per can.

Free shipping made them only a couple bucks more than used at the last gun show.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

Just mentioning what I am sure most know already, be sure to remove the rubber seal on the lip and gently and lightly oil it. Keeps the seal flexible for better storage. 

What kind of oil are you using?  I've read conflicting opinions on whether or not petroleum based products will degrade the seals.

Ah good point sorry for leaving this out, just whatever kind of cooking oil the wife has around.

I have heard this also but cant really say I have ever seen it. Some oils could I guess dont see gun oil causing it either.

Whatever you use put something on it..