Baltimore Cop Kills Girlfriend’s Puppy, Texts Her Photos

What about the girlfriend's cats that get into EVERYTHING, P on EVERYTHING (destroyed thousands of dollars of her property before we ever moved in together), and WHINE all night in their cage (now that we have one... PS... cage has food, water, and a liter box)?

Every time those fucks wake me up in the middle of the night I have fantasies of my S-12 with #7 loaded and the driveway....

I didn't read the article, but I'm totally down for killing cute and cuddly things that exist simply to annoy me.

PS... I read the article.. These fucks are like 15 years old and I've been putting up with them for the past 5... I suppose I'm a hero of patience...

PPS: I had a mouse run off with a trap in my basement (side note: my hillbilly POS neighbor has at least 30 feral cats that constantly get into my shit.. I should have mice at all) and our most active cat REFUSED to stalk the basement for mice and made a bee-line for the upstairs comfort when I brought him down here... TWICE...

Cats are useless...

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 2

There was something on the radio this morning about police looking for some nut who was serial peeing on people in NYC I think.

I have three kids, have had several dogs, cats, hamsters etc. Also am a old school shell back.

Meaning I have been pissed on and had to cleanup many pissy situations.

Mr. Taylor is weak, yes thoughts are there at certain times ( 2 AM getting a drink of water and stepping in a puddle). One must have mental toughness and testicle fortitude to just deal with the situation. Be a real man and train the offender.........

What about the girlfriend's cats that get into EVERYTHING, P on EVERYTHING (destroyed thousands of dollars of her property before we ever moved in together), and WHINE all night in their cage (now that we have one... PS... cage has food, water, and a liter box)?

Every time those fucks wake me up in the middle of the night I have fantasies of my S-12 with #7 loaded and the driveway....

I didn't read the article, but I'm totally down for killing cute and cuddly things that exist simply to annoy me.

PS... I read the article.. These fucks are like 15 years old and I've been putting up with them for the past 5... I suppose I'm a hero of patience...

PPS: I had a mouse run off with a trap in my basement (side note: my hillbilly POS neighbor has at least 30 feral cats that constantly get into my shit.. I should have mice at all) and our most active cat REFUSED to stalk the basement for mice and made a bee-line for the upstairs comfort when I brought him down here... TWICE...

Cats are useless...

You just have the wrong cat, you need what is know as a barn dog. These felines play hard, love hard and will kill anything that moves that does not belong in the home. Have never had one that did not hit the litter box. The pure breeds seem to have more trouble with that and taking care of vermin.......

• Like 3

We've had a couple Dalmatians, one of them was sweet but she was just dumb as a stump.

She used to have seizures that I think were a breeding problem. One day she seized up in the hallway and just pissed everywhere. She was flipping around and splashing it in, it was all up the walls and everything. I went over and held her and calmed her down. I think she was scared that I would be mad but I just held her close and told her it was ok. I was covered with dog piss but just laughed it off. I was more worried about the dog than anything.

• Like 4

Random cruelty topped with dangerous fits of rage is not a good combo for police. Im glad he got busted now and before he possibly flipped out on somebody during a random stop. I have no sympathy for fuckers like this. At ALL. I'll supply the bullets and dig the hole as well as do the trigger work to end this shitbag.

• Like 1

Killing the dog I can at least understand.  Not condone, understand.  But sending the pic of the dead dog is comes from a really fucked up individual.  I'd just about guarantee that this dude has done harm to people in his custody.

• Like 1

Cats are useless...

You just have the wrong cat, you need what is know as a barn dog. These felines play hard, love hard and will kill anything that moves that does not belong in the home. Have never had one that did not hit the litter box. The pure breeds seem to have more trouble with that and taking care of vermin.......

I grew up with "barn" cats and I know where you're coming from. The neighbor I was bitching about has "barn cats" and other than getting trapped in my 2 car garage and pissing on all of my stuff (3 years ago and I still can't get the smell out.. they pissed on the studs), they're also useless.

I firmly believe that if you can handle their annoying personality (meaning you're def and blind), Jack Russel terriers are your best bet for mice... Personally, I'd rather have mice than Jack Russels...

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 1

We've had a couple Dalmatians, one of them was sweet but she was just dumb as a stump.

She used to have seizures that I think were a breeding problem. One day she seized up in the hallway and just pissed everywhere. She was flipping around and splashing it in, it was all up the walls and everything. I went over and held her and calmed her down. I think she was scared that I would be mad but I just held her close and told her it was ok. I was covered with dog piss but just laughed it off. I was more worried about the dog than anything.

If your dog is still having the seizure problems, you can get meds for this.  One of my dogs has seizures and since giving her the meds she's been good to go.  Cost me about $20 per month, but she's worth it.

• Like 1

Maybe he'll get his up-compence (or however the hell you spell it? :lol: ) one of these days in a nursing home when he pisses himself and a aide beats the shit out of him? :deadhorse:

Only earning minimum wage (and looking at a puddle of human piss that needs mopping) makes some of those asshats quite cranky. :angry::lol:   

• Like 2

I know a lot of cops and most of them are good people. But this f&*king asshole deserves a beating and has no business being a cop at all.  Its this type of asshole that gives the rest of them a bad name.  Maybe this sadistic fu7k is like Jeffrey Dahmer, gets off killing innocent things then winds up having sex with dead young boy heads.  

If your dog is still having the seizure problems, you can get meds for this.  One of my dogs has seizures and since giving her the meds she's been good to go.  Cost me about $20 per month, but she's worth it.

Odd that our vet said there was nothing we can do.

This was probably 15 years ago so maybe the med wasn't around at the time.

She's long gone to the dog park in the sky though.

I know a lot of cops and most of them are good people. But this f&*king asshole deserves a beating and has no business being a cop at all.  Its this type of asshole that gives the rest of them a bad name.  Maybe this sadistic fu7k is like Jeffrey Dahmer, gets off killing innocent things then winds up having sex with dead young boy heads.  

He might like to fuck little baby heads. horror.gif

He might like to fuck little baby heads. horror.gif

You guys tell such nice bed time stories.     haha.gif

• Like 2

If you live in an apartment you have no fucking business owning a dog.

Bet anything this guy was just too lazy to take the dog outside. Apparently not too lazy to beat it to death, then go outside anyway to dump its body in a dumpster.

Really I'm surprised he didn't just shoot the dog the first time he came over, like most cops do.

• Like 3

I knew I shouldnt have read this. I have a similar dog, a rat terrier. I will never understand beating/killing an animal over anything, especially a little pee (not taliking about being attacked by one). The little 2 leged fuckers do it for years but ok its a baby, its expected. A 7 month old pup.....well it should have know better!! Fucking scumbag. What he needs is to get into a ring with a few crazy pits/Dobermans/Tibetan Mastiffs and then try to choke one!

• Like 2

Random cruelty topped with dangerous fits of rage is not a good combo for police. Im glad he got busted now and before he possibly flipped out on somebody during a random stop. I have no sympathy for fuckers like this. At ALL. I'll supply the bullets and dig the hole as well as do the trigger work to end this shitbag.

I love how they act like he was this noble man "protecting and serving the city of baltimore for five years" and then WITH NO WARNING chokes the life out of a helpless puppy, takes pics of its lifeless body, and sends them to his girlfriend to terrorize her.

I wonder how many people have been brutalized and mistreated by this piece of shit, since these character traits dont just pop into existence.

Hes being charged with felony aggravated animal cruelty, with a max sentence of 3yrs.  He will get 1yr of probation and walk with a felony charge.  

Edited by Boomsick42
  • Like 1