- - - - -

FTF's and FTE's

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brettsaiga12

Brettsaiga12

• 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

I'm having a few issues with feeding and ejecting. Sometimes the shell gets caught on sharp edge along the top of the chamber are. And the second issue of fte's is killing me!! I've done port work and opened the gas block hole, low brass reliability kit from CSS, tac-47 auto plug, and some bolt and carrier polishing. Still have FTE's about every 3 to 5 rounds. I am shooting low brass target and game loads. Could it be that the gun still needs broke in? STUMPED!!

#2 AA re-cvrd

AA re-cvrd

Take It

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

Welcome to the forum. I don't have that problem with my S20 any more, because I quit trying to force it to shoot low powered shells, which it really wasn't designed for wink.png

Ever meet somebody you just knew you shouldn't fuck with

Save the last round for me.

#3 Brettsaiga12

Brettsaiga12

• 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

i know iys designed for high brass shells, but when you have a lot of low brass to shoot, it would be nice to use it!

#4 Captain Hero

Captain Hero

Dont Give Up The Ship!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:59 AM

Perhaps try to post this in the S12 section. You will get a lot more traffic. Have you tried using other shit ammo?

Captain hero u always have a slutty avatar, u don't get laid do u u fat fuckin retard. Serve ur fucking country and suck a dick.

#5 DANE AXE

DANE AXE

Executive Member

• Banned
  • 946 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

Feeding many times is a magazine issue. what mags are you using? I'm no fan of lower strength springs. I am the kind of guy that would forget to swap them back and damage my shotty. I have seen it recommended here many times, to reinstall the factory puck and plug. This can rule out any possible issues with after market gas parts.

I have done some minor gas system mods to mine. I run an MD arms S.S. puck and V-plug. I,ve  added a polychoke II. with six adjustments on the choke and five on the plug. It will cycle most anything. naturally i have done a good deal of polishing too. Hope some of this helps.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away !

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Third President of the United States

#6 Big John!

Big John!

Breast Inspector (.)(.)

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Put the original parts back on it, then report back.  Based on what you've done, I'm gonna guess the Autoplug is the problem or certainly not helping you figure out the problem.  Or, as stated above, it could be a mag problem.  

Once you put the parts back and try it, post in the S12 section and the problem will get solved.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law abiding citizens."

Boomsick42  I laid a mile of pipe in that basement, three inches at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users