WTS/WTT Saiga 12 with mags and extras

Since there seems to be no interest in the package deal I am withdrawing everything and off to gunbroker to sell it off.  http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=400597909

I am wanting to get another Vepr 1V .223 RPK and since I have several V-12's now I am going to get rid of my last Saiga-12 and everything that I have that goes with it to fund the new gun. I WILL NOT SEPERATE ANYTHING FROM THE PACKAGE SO DON'T ASK!!!  Make sure your FFL takes guns from a private seller or there will be a $25 fee added if I have to have it shipped from my local dealer. It is the buyer responceability to know if all the items are legal in your area. Shipping to AK or HI will be extra. The items will be cross posted so the first "I'll take it"  followed by a PM wins.

A IZ-109 Saiga-12 with 19" barrel  that has been converted. it has a RAM trigger gaurd and mag release, Krebs FSB and read peep, it has a phatom FH, it has russian "take off" wood PG and forearm, the rear tang have been removed and a ACE mount block added along with a Tromix "compitition" rear stock, the bolt has been reprofiled  and a SRT trigger added by Cobra76 also. EST. Value $850

Now for all the mags and parts:

1: Four (4) Promag 10rd mags marked " Training use only".                              EST. value $80 

2: One (1) Factory 5rd mag marked "Training use only"                                      EST. value $25

3: Four (4) Factory 5rd mags still sealed in plastic or paper.                               EST. value $100

4: Three (3) Factory 5rd mags                                                                              EST. value $75

5: One (1) 2rd mag made by Codra76 from a 5rd mag.                                      EST. value $25

6: One (1) Clear SGM 12 mag never used.                                                        EST. value $75

7: Five (5) Black AGP 10rd mags                                                                        EST. value $125 

8: One (1) Smoked AGP 10rd mag                                                                     EST. value $75

9: Two (2) Clear AGP 10rd mags                                                                        EST. value $150

10 Two (2) Factory 8rd mags                                                                              EST. value $180

11: One (1) Factory 8rd mag that has rare factory LRBHO follower                   EST. value $120

12: One (1) MD arms 20rd drum                                                                         EST. value $90

13: One (1) Factory railed forearm                                                                      EST. value $80

14: One (1) Real STK grip with metal insert and storage compartment              EST. value $80

If I was to sell everything one piece at a time the total would be $2,130 and since I dont want to mail that many packages I will sell it all for $1,600 Shipped I will mail the gun to your dealer and everything else to your front door. I take Postal MO or Paypal +4% or gift with no gun words mentioned. I am shipping everything from WV.

TRADES:

I would be intersted in a partial trade for a VEPR 1V .223 RPK, a SLR-106UR (rifle ONLY),  a Kashtan with a Greman post recitle or a Kashtan with a RPK mount.

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.