Were the Saigas being sent to Syria?  I know the situation may be desperate, but you'd think both sides could get rifles without doofy trigger linkage and missing bullet guides.

The Walmart thing wouldn't surprise me too much...unless the Saigas all get sent to Syria, of course.  Like anything else firearm-related, I suspect their availability would differ from store to store.

Sorry, no info here.

Edited by DrThunder88
  • Like 1

All The Saiga 12s will go to a secret multi-national elite ground combat group to foil the evil plans of the bad space alien Polseen space invaders. Seems the S12 with max slugs and stuff is the only firearm that will put them down. The God Kings are especially hard to kill. Redundant hearts and brains. The soldier Polseen are about the size of a horse, are centaurs and have heads like alligators and big claws on their feet and hands.

Not very smart, but very good shots and do taste so yummy barbecued. They are space alien ground invaders who hitch rides on the Draconian Empire's assault battle cruisers. They will drop warp and make earth orbit in about 5 years or so which explains EVERYTHING. Ah...legally prescribed hydro codeine early in the morning with black strong real french roast coffee. Feels like victory. HB of CJ (old coot) just having fun here. smile.pngsmile.png

And....that is why there will be no more Saiga 12s ever.

• Like 1

All The Saiga 12s will go to a secret multi-national elite ground combat group to foil the evil plans of the bad space alien Polseen space invaders. Seems the S12 with max slugs and stuff is the only firearm that will put them down. The God Kings are especially hard to kill. Redundant hearts and brains. The soldier Polseen are about the size of a horse, are centaurs and have heads like alligators and big claws on their feet and hands.

Not very smart, but very good shots and do taste so yummy barbecued. They are space alien ground invaders who hitch rides on the Draconian Empire's assault battle cruisers. They will drop warp and make earth orbit in about 5 years or so which explains EVERYTHING. Ah...legally prescribed hydro codeine early in the morning with black strong real french roast coffee. Feels like victory. HB of CJ (old coot) just having fun here. smile.png:)

And....that is why there will be no more Saiga 12s ever.

Gone the way of the dodo and .22 LR

Not very smart, but very good shots and do taste so yummy barbecued. They are space alien ground invaders who hitch rides on the Draconian Empire's assault battle cruisers. They will drop warp and make earth orbit in about 5 years or so which explains EVERYTHING.

Hmm... I might have to go back and read John Ringo's stuff again.  It's been about 10 years or so since I picked one up.

All The Saiga 12s will go to a secret multi-national elite ground combat group to foil the evil plans of the bad space alien Polseen space invaders. Seems the S12 with max slugs and stuff is the only firearm that will put them down. The God Kings are especially hard to kill. Redundant hearts and brains. The soldier Polseen are about the size of a horse, are centaurs and have heads like alligators and big claws on their feet and hands.Not very smart, but very good shots and do taste so yummy barbecued. They are space alien ground invaders who hitch rides on the Draconian Empire's assault battle cruisers. They will drop warp and make earth orbit in about 5 years or so which explains EVERYTHING. Ah...legally prescribed hydro codeine early in the morning with black strong real french roast coffee. Feels like victory. HB of CJ (old coot) just having fun here. :):)And....that is why there will be no more Saiga 12s ever.

Is it just me or did he just beat scientologists at their own game? Lmao!

We'll there was this article last year

http://m.izhlife.ru/events/37969-stiven-sigal-mozhet-stat-licom-izhevskogo-koncerna-kalashnikov-v-ssha.html

Hollywood actor Steven Seagal, recently secretly visited Izhevsk will probably advertise Izhevsk concern "Kalashnikov" in the United States.

Now the management group is in talks with the leaders of Russian Weapons (RWS) on the joint assembly in the United States rifles and shotguns "Saiga". The necessary investment in the project - 2.5 billion rubles.($ 80 million). A potential customer for finished products already have - a network of Walmart, which is ready to buy 200 thousand pieces "Saiga" in the year. And the advertising face of concern "Kalashnikov" in the U.S. can be a movie actor Steven Seagal, reports Kommersant .

There will be special edition stainless steel saiga 12's with walnut furniture this year.

Awesome, but can I get one in black with walnut furniture? Do you think they will have options? :) In all seriousness, I hope Walmart carries them, at least for a while. That would mean they would be numerous and cheap. It would also make sense, since there hasn't been an American product sold in Walmart since Sam Walton died. Unfortunately, I think Catamount Fury's would be much more likely in Wallyworld, given their love for products from China.

• Like 2

if we're going to go with rumors I'm going with:

Due to the pending actions by the US gobberment against Russia all Saiga's value have increased 10 fold.

Also secretly Saiga owners are not required to be covered by Obama care or pay any taxes.

After these two pick up some traction I may look at selling a gun or 2.

Both rumors are true, this shipment will only be sold at Walmarts in Syria.

There will be special edition stainless steel saiga 12's with walnut furniture this year.

I hear the russians also perfected clear melonite before putting out this SE, so it will be highly polished SS, but have the wear characteristics superior to chrome.

Both rumors are true, this shipment will only be sold at Walmarts in Syria.

I hear the russians also perfected clear melonite before putting out this SE, so it will be highly polished SS, but have the wear characteristics superior to chrome.

A yes, the Russian White Night edition featuring Mikhail Baryshnikov's signature under the front hand guard.  Glad you mentioned it.