1. it crashed and/or blew up because of mechanical failure
  2. it crashed and/or blew up because of human error
  3. it crashed and/or blew up because of an act of God
  4. it was hi-jacked then crashed by a suicidal pilot
  5. it was hi-jacked, crashed, and/or blew up due to fake passports who fucked up getting their jihad message sent
  6. it was hi-jacked, crashed, and/or blew up because of an act of space aliens
  7. it flew into a rip in space, a time vortex, or a different dimension
  8. it was hijacked and landed to be armed and used as a weapon
  9. it never happened there was no flight 370 the whole thing was faked to detract attention from Obama’s shit nothing presidency

either some government group knows what happened and won’t say because they don’t want the bad guys to know how much they know, or

all the government groups don’t know shit and won’t say because they don’t want the bad guys to know how incompetent they are.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries it's all good. I found it.    

There was a malfunction in the chemtrail tanks.

Posted Images

The engine data thing is fairly standard on newer aircraft. I work on top of the line business jets and we have a system where the plane sends more data than the flight data recorder looks at to us. Its used to track issues for maintanance, spot problems, tell people to change filters and the like. You can see anything from engine speed to yoke positions to the microwave being on.

Sending engine data is extremely helpful to both pilots and ground crews.

My theory behind the time lapse between the transponder and ACARS being shut down, is some mother fucker couldn't locate both sets of circuit breakers.  One was pulled and it took some time to locate the second circuit breaker.for the ACARS. There are maybe a couple hundred circuit breaker in a cockpit, located in different areas of the flight deck.

I'm not an aircraft guy, but I do work on some similar marine SAR electronics systems, namely EPIRB radio/satellite distress beacons. If a ship equipped with an EPIRB sinks, the beacon detaches, floats to the surface, and begins transmitting location data that is traceable via satellite and mobile radio tracking equipment.

Aircraft have an equivalent device, which will detach from the fuselage and activate on light submersion. The aircraft would have to be almost completely destroyed for these devices to not activate, and I'm not even sure that a hard splash would do it.

Based on that fact alone, it's pretty unlikely that the plane went down in water. It either crashed on land, or is sitting in a hangar somewhere right now.

Just my guess. This is a really bizarre situation.

Also noticed that conveniently dropped from most news coverage, is that Malaysia is one of the largest Islamic nations in the world, and that there is a burgeoning Islamic extremist movement in Malaysia and Indonesia. This was the first thing I thought of when the news came out that there were several passengers with faked passports.

Edited by mancat

A hard landing will set off most ELT transmitters, and those have their own battery supply, and are not connected to the plane's supply.  They do not detach from the aircraft.  Disarming one permanently takes a few minutes with a screwdriver to unbolt it, and then unscrew the cover.  Doing so usually sets it off.  But nobody even heard a peep from that! 

I got $20.00 and a 12 pack of Coors Lite that says the next time we see this plane, it'll have totally new paint, most likely a US carrier, and it will become a glowing fire ball in the sky, either over us or Israel. Take out the electronics with an EMP and people will shit themselves, chaos and every man for himself will be the rule of the day. Hope not, but this seems like it has been a plan in the making for some time. I also hope that the people on board will be found safe and sound, but let's be real, these people have a different mind set and different meaning of life.

On the other hand, what would it achieve to hijack the plane then crash it into the ocean, other than to show that a plane can be jacked, but this may have also been a dry run to see if it could be pulled off, next step, is to get one to reach their intended target, depending on the fuel load, they just might be able to reach some pretty far places.

I think the little trip to 45,000 ft was to kill the passengers and other crew

Dump the cabin pressure at that altitude and its real quick.

I also suspect the pilot or co pilot were involved.

The transponder could be reprogramed so the aircraft would look like another flight.

It could just fly in unsuspected.

Jim

I work for Boeing and specifically on the 777 line, we build -200's, -300's, and freighters.

This whole story has been a on going debate at work. I hope whatever caused the plane to come up missing wasn't structural, if it was the black box should still be transmitting.

Edited by Salt
  • Like 1

those are big planes i use to prep and load them in highschool. you would think that with the defenses we got set up at ocean borders plus all technology they will be able  to remove this without a threat. but they havent been too good at figuring that out yet

The transponder could be reprogramed so the aircraft would look like another flight.

Jim

I keep asking this question, wouldn't any significant loss of cabin pressure trigger the oxygen masks?

I did not think that system was controllable from the cockpit.

Anything is possible but I think every day that goes by without finding wreckage has to make it more likely the plane landed somewhere, with the passengers either dead or alive in their seats. If it's just going to be a suicide mission either by pilots or hijackers why bother to turn off the transponders, change course, or go up to an extreme altitude? Just nosedive it and you're done. It could be that inexperienced hijackers accidentally crashed it but there is almost no doubt in my mind that someone intended to land that plane somewhere.

Edited by DogMan

Jim

I keep asking this question, wouldn't any significant loss of cabin pressure trigger the oxygen masks?

I'm not an expert but I think there is only enough oxygen in those masks to give the pilot time to bring the plane down to a lower altitude and breathable air. If he doesn't do that then maybe the oxygen supply quickly runs out.

Jim

I'm not an expert but I think there is only enough oxygen in those masks to give the pilot time to bring the plane down to a lower altitude and breathable air. If he doesn't do that then maybe the oxygen supply quickly runs out.

IIRC the flight out of HI that had explosive decompression it lasted until they landed.

One of the prime purposes of the oxygen is to keep the passengers calm though an event so not very confident that matches the theory.

The latest confirmed information is that it flew 7 hours after the transponder was turned off.  Satellite pings say it flew west.

And governments know a lot more than they're saying.

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysian-leader-planes-disappearance-deliberate-064752321.html

The prime minister said the last confirmed signal between the plane and a satellite came at 8:11 a.m. — 7 hours and 31 minutes after takeoff.

This is good one I read over on Glocktalk:

"Not that I believe it, but a collision with a military jet from the nearest country, one who's airspace they were one minute away from entering, might not be reported.

My theory today (Saturday) is.

The pilots were already involved or were contacted by an Islamic terrorist organization.

One or more people in the POL area of the airport were also involved and topped off the plane to max capacity.

They took the plane to altitude, turned off the transponder and comms, turned off the pressure to the passenger cabin and waited for the big die off.

Then a turn to the Indian Ocean, well out of radar range of anyone who was looking for them when they dropped off the radar, pardon the pun, followed by a turn to the final destination, flying around known radar coverage. Everyone says that most of the radars depend on the transponder and with that off, and everyone looking at the coast of Viet Nam a blip in the Indian Ocean might well be unnoticed.

Land the plane somewhere under cover of apathy, bribes or direct control and do whatever you wanted a used 777 for.

And although several people who's opinion I respect have said it can't be done or is at least very unlikely, I believe that they plan to wait a few weeks or months, get some transponder codes for a flight to Israel or the US and try to do a flying bomb attack. Let's face it, if the plane is never found after a while it will be a hundred theories, increased vigilance for a while followed by business as usual.

Good theory especially the part of the full tanks and ability to fly anywhere before the "cat was out of the bag" regarding an aircraft theft vs. mechanical failure.

Ok, so the plane is somewhere -- laying low, being repainted and out fitted with an existing transponder & WMD.

Waiting weeks or months--I think--raises the spector of somebody stumbling into where it is and foiling the plot. I think it makes more sense--if it is a flying bomb attack--to make it happen quickly before somebody connects the dots.

Regarding what a target might look like--how about this:

night flight into Amman Jordon's airport and then just before making the final approach, it ducks down to the tree tops and heads towards Tel Aviv 70 miles away.It looks like an ordinary commercial flight on a commercial flight path until to drops down to tree top level. Flying time--15 minutes.

On another subject, the pilot: when I read that he had an aircraft simulator in his basement and used it despite having a zillion hours of flight time in the 777, my first thought was what better way to train an accomplice or two than with your own simulator in the privacy of your own home."

Well, they said on the news they are expanding the search on the southern line on that map, near Australia...

Of course, the Malay PM obviously is only quoting the stories that came out the day before in the press anyway.

It's in Pakistan.  It will be used like a guided missile to kill our troops in Afghanistan or otherwise used against the West.

Not for use against our troops.  Think Tel Aviv or Washington.  WMD payload.

• Like 1

It's in Pakistan.  It will be used like a guided missile to kill our troops in Afghanistan or otherwise used against the West.

Not for use against our troops.  Think Tel Aviv or Washington.  WMD payload.

That's my bet as well... This is excellent news combined with the news that the Russians can crash our drones by hitting Ctrl-Alt-Del...

Time for Barack to decide which nation is more important to American freedom... Dicking around with Russia's problems or finally invading the country that willingly harbored Osama... I'd bet $100 it's in Pakistan with our "allies"...

Has anybody checked the YouTube videos the pilot made for coded messages? I thought of this while thinking to myself why the hell would a pilot with almost 20,000 hours of flight time make YouTube videos about simple home repairs. With his simulator in the background no less. I mean if your going to communicate with a terrorist organization what better way than to do it than in plain sight with coded YouTube videos right?

Edited by Yugopap4me

Has anybody checked the YouTube videos the pilot made for coded messages? I thought of this while thinking to myself why the hell would a pilot with almost 20,000 hours of flight time make YouTube videos about simple home repairs. With his simulator in the background no less. I mean if your going to communicate with a terrorist organization what better way than to do it than in plain sight with coded YouTube videos right?

Are you asking if any of the terrorists here are able to decode the youtube videos or if the CIA is looking at them? ;)

I hope there never is a WMD terrorist attack against any Western nation. I'm tired of Islamic terrorism.

Part of the problem with terrorism is they have no soft target you can hit back or threaten.

However, ISLAMIC terrorism has such a target, and they pray to it every day. A valid tactic of reprisal

would be to nuke it green, spread your hands, and say "Now it's on." A few years of war, then that

troublesome religion can go the way of the dodo.

Of course, I prefer peace, but, if the other side will only have war, then they can lose horribly, for all I care.

Maybe chuck Norris was one of the US passengers, he singlehandedly killed the terrorists while also piloting the plane, he stopped in India to refuel and is now headed to meca on a kamikaze retaliation mission.

Break out the tinfoil boys.  I'm about to throw some serious conspiracy nut thoughts.

I play around at writing fiction and one of the ideas I've had for a story involved a bomber pulling up under a commercial flight and piggybacking it as a way to evade radar.  The same thought could work in this scenario if the 777 snuggled up under another flight.  Radar would see the 2 planes as a single blip if they were close enough together.  Keeping the second plane under and slightly behind would keep anybody on the first plane from seeing them.

Obviously this would require a skilled pilot.  But then this flight was flown by a very skilled pilot with his own simulator.