• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries it's all good. I found it.    

There was a malfunction in the chemtrail tanks.

Posted Images

I'm starting to think the pilot was on a suicide mission and just wanted to create as much pain and suffering as he could. I mean what better way than to dump his plane in the middle of no where deapeast part of the ocean? They are saying now that the transponders were bring turned off as soon as 45 minutes after take off. My theory is that the more experienced pilot left control of the aircraft to his copilot while he had to "use the bathroom" or something to that effect. But what he was really doing was going below deck and turning off all the nessisary circut breakers. He came back to the cockpit and killed his copilot and took full control. I'm saying this based on reports that the pilot and copilot were matched together by chance. Or it could have been the other way around. Maybe the copilot was the master mind and killed the pilot. Either way I think it was someone on the cockpit and not the passengers. Someone mentioned a terrorist plot of using a shoe bomb to gain accsess to cockpit instead of blowing up the plane. But something like that would be extremely hard to pull off considering everyone on board would know what was going on and considering that you would be very likely to exploded the plane attempting something like that.

Edited by Yugopap4me

Guys, think for a second.  India has air defense radar, so do the Saudi's and all the little countries near and around the emirates.  Whoever stole this plane knew that as well as we do.  They would not have flown that plane near or over those countries.  East Africa has no such defenses and many places where the idiot terrorist have free reign to operate.  I hear the news saying it could be in Kazakhstan and such, but that doesn't make sense for the same reasons I already mentioned.  These guys need to look further west.  Another theory, this was a team, not just the pilot and co-pilot.  Too big a job for only two guys.

No need for a team. The cockpit door should be reinforced. So 1 pilot could pull it off if he timed it right and killed the copilot. I mean all he would have to do is get on the intercom and say he'll crash the plane if he so much as hears a knock on his door. I also understand that a cell phone uses the planes electronics to make a call. So turn off the right system and cell phones could be useless which would explain no calls or texts. Hell.. He would even have to kill the copilot/ pilot. He would just need to get him out of the cockpit and lock the door behind him.

Edited by Yugopap4me

No need for a team. The cockpit door should be reinforced. So 1 pilot could pull it off if he timed it right and killed the copilot. I mean all he would have to do is get on the intercom and say he'll crash the plane if he so much as hears a knock on his door. I also understand that a cell phone uses the planes electronics to make a call. So turn off the right system and cell phones could be useless which would explain no calls or texts. Hell.. He would even have to kill the copilot/ pilot. He would just need to get him out of the cockpit and lock the door behind him.

Nope, cellphones don't use the plane electronics.  Does your cell phone work when you're not on a plane?

Cellphones need cell towers.  Odds are that the plane was out of range of any towers when it made it's turn west.

In order to keep the passengers from making calls he'd have to vent the cabin before the plane came back into range of any towers.  As was mentioned the plane went up to 45,000ft.  Why?  To kill off the passengers faster?  Can you think of any other reason to climb that high?

Edited by Darth Saigus

Nope, cellphones don't use the plane electronics.  Does your cell phone work when you're not on a plane?

Cellphones need cell towers.  Odds are that the plane was out of range of any towers when it made it's turn west.

In order to keep the passengers from making calls he'd have to vent the cabin before the plane came back into range of any towers.  As was mentioned the plane went up to 45,000ft.  Why?  To kill off the passengers faster?  Can you think of any other reason to climb that high?

Fuel burn.

Fuel burn.

Seems unlikely.  Even if you assume he needed to lighten the fuel load (which I can imagine no reason for) he could just dump it.

Just the opposite reason. Higher altitude the more efficient aircraft fly.

I have yet to locate a fuel dump valve in any modern Boeing aircraft, but will check my 777 maintenance manual later today.

EDIT...checked our 777 Maintenance manual..Our 777 fleet does have a fuel jettison system. It's an option and up to the air carrier to buy.

No Boeing 737/757 have them even as an option.

Edited by Jet
  • Like 1

Break out the tinfoil boys.  I'm about to throw some serious conspiracy nut thoughts.

I play around at writing fiction and one of the ideas I've had for a story involved a bomber pulling up under a commercial flight and piggybacking it as a way to evade radar.  The same thought could work in this scenario if the 777 snuggled up under another flight.  Radar would see the 2 planes as a single blip if they were close enough together.  Keeping the second plane under and slightly behind would keep anybody on the first plane from seeing them.

Obviously this would require a skilled pilot.  But then this flight was flown by a very skilled pilot with his own simulator.

The big problem I see with your plot is how you plan to explain the 2nd plane's approach being hidden from radar.

Don't you boys worry.  All passengers have perished.  The plane is safely parked in the middle of somewhere.  It is currently getting a bunch of raghead jihad bs painted all over it and being filled with some extremely nefarious shit to kill a bunch of us citizens.  

I would say that Bush 43 showed the ragheads how to take down a couple of buildings with planes, but the video evidence shows that they were taken down by expert demo teams with the help of a couple of planes to hide the genius.  But this did give them a great idea for a much bigger killing of US scum.

Stay tuned...  The plane will sit until things calm down and are forgotten.  Then BOOM!  We will find out first hand what they have planned.

We keep fucking around in places we don't belong.  More importantly, when we do fuck around in said places, we don't finish the immediate task at hand.  

It's coming at us from all directions.  I don't think it will be too long now before we find out which "it" will get us.tinfoilhat.gif

Edited by Big John!

Break out the tinfoil boys.  I'm about to throw some serious conspiracy nut thoughts.

I play around at writing fiction and one of the ideas I've had for a story involved a bomber pulling up under a commercial flight and piggybacking it as a way to evade radar.  The same thought could work in this scenario if the 777 snuggled up under another flight.  Radar would see the 2 planes as a single blip if they were close enough together.  Keeping the second plane under and slightly behind would keep anybody on the first plane from seeing them.

Obviously this would require a skilled pilot.  But then this flight was flown by a very skilled pilot with his own simulator.

The big problem I see with your plot is how you plan to explain the 2nd plane's approach being hidden from radar.

Not sure I understand the question but I will attempt to answer anyway.

The "hidden" plane moves up under the "visible" plane while both planes are over open ocean out of range of land based radars.  If your concern is about collision avoidance radar, airliners don't have rear looking radars.

The hidden plane stays tucked until they reach a point that is in radar shadow or is only seen by "friendly" radars.

This would allow you to overfly unfriendly countries unseen.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Not sure I understand the question but I will attempt to answer anyway.

The "hidden" plane moves up under the "visible" plane while both planes are over open ocean out of range of land based radars.  The hidden plane stays there until they reach a point that is in radar shadow or is only seen by "friendly" radars.

This would allow you to overfly unfriendly countries unseen.

My question is how the 2nd plane is able to approach the 1st plane, in the air, without being seen on radar on the way to doing so. My assumption is that the 2 planes didn't take off ass-to-mouth from the same air field. The Top Gun single MIG becomes 2 MIGs becomes 4 MIGS only works (if it does at all... my education on this topic is from the movies.. which is OK in this conversation since we're talking about fictional entertainment) if all of the planes are airborne already and no one was watching the radar as the events transpired.

I personally prefer the Firefox approach to all of this, but, sadly, that is already an amazing book and feature film... you just have to think in Russian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5DsLow4SVQ

Another theory I have is that there was a fire that knocked out communications, transponders etc and the pilot flew to 45,000 feet in a attempt to extinguish it. The news is reporting that the course he took brought him extremely close to 2 airports. Maybe he was trying to make a emergency landing but simply couldnt see the airports. So far police are saying that both pilots computes, phone records etc revealed nothing suspicious. So who knows what happened at this point. No theories have panned out so far or have holes in them. One expert compared all the scenarios that have been investigated so far as being 2+2=5.

Here is why the fire theory makes no sense to me: number one, the u-turn was not done manually. Number two, the transponder was turned off almost at the same time the pilot made radio contact. It seems to me that the pilot would have mentioned the fire. Also, how would the plane have continued to fly for six or seven hours after this fire. Muslims+planes=trouble. I just don't buy the accident theories at this point. If it is found to have been a fire I will eat this ipad.

Wow Ok now after updated reports I go back to one of my previous theories. The copilot is the one that said "alright, goodnight". Where was the pilot himself? I think he was below deck pulling wires and turning circuit breakers. The copilot Reportedly has no time flying a 777 and was in the process of learning how to. So how could he have the intimate knowledge of the plane required to pull something like this off? Compared to the veteran pilot with almost 20,000 hours. But what doesnt make sense is that they're saying the pilots didn't request to fly together but that the left turn was programed 12 minutes before the copilot said "alright goodnight". Surely the copilot would have noticed the course change. Another thing I want to know about is whether or not someone was in the jump seat. From what I hear from my pilot friend it's a way for fellow pilots, crew, flight attendants, etc to catch a free ride even though they're not technically listed as part of that flights crew. Maybe the pilot or copilot had a " buddy" in the jump seat to help him. My pilot friend says the jump seat is ofter used as a sort of taxi service for fellow pilots either trying to get back home or to a city where they need to be in. So it may be possible that a 3rd pilot was on board. For the Chinese to come out so quickly and say no Chinese citizen was involved seems strange. Maybe they know reports of a Chinese pilot or crew member in the jump seat will come out soon and want to cover their asses.

Edited by Yugopap4me

This is obviously the work of Daleks.

Obviously some of you underestimate Daleks technology. Not advisable my friends. Unless of course your handy with a sonic screw driver.

I'll look into this but I'm still thinking it's something else

Thankfully we have the power of the 4th Dr. on our side... The good news is OUR Doctor isn't a pussy that hates firearms.

sadly in the show the Doctor shows up saves the day and everyone lives,

in this case I don't see that happening.

be it the work of bad people or bad luck I think several people have gone on to meet their maker.

maybe a gun would have stopped it, maybe not, we may never know.

I really miss the old days when a hijacked plane was taken to a place like Cuba and then just released, not used as a form of mass murder.

Hmmm the idea that the jog to 45k feet was to kill the passengers has been debunked several times and that preposterous theory is still being repeated on the media.

Have we ever seen such a distraction as this? Cant remember one.

@yakdung. So your telling me the pilot was a pro homosexual movement, part of the Muslim brotherhood, pro-democracy, recently divorced guy? I've heard all of these reports made and i think they're all BS. At this point I'm surprised the illuminati theory hasnt been brought up. Come on guys you're slacking. This whole thing has gone full retard.

Edited by Yugopap4me