• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries it's all good. I found it.    

There was a malfunction in the chemtrail tanks.

Posted Images

Shadowing another airliner into the middle of the ocean makes perfect sense. The crash becon has a 30 day battery life. I predict that on the last day that the united states will swoop in to save the day and find it! Boosting the politicians ratings which they need to send troops into Crimea. Fear not.. The world police will be on it's way soon!

Edited by Yugopap4me

Just so you guys know the doors to the lavatories and crew sleeping area and flight deck all have a hidden way to unlock them without a key. We use them daily while building the interiors (except the flight deck door its not installed in my position)

Edited by Salt

tinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.gif

There have been a lot of weird nuke related stories coming up in the last six months or so.

Air Force general in charge of nuclear weapons removed for lack of trust: defense officials

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/air-force-general-charge-nuclear-weapons-removed-lack-trust-defense-v20922413

Officials: 92 Air Force officers assigned to nuclear arsenal involved in cheating scandal

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/officials-92-air-force-officers-involved-in-test-cheating-scandal/2014/01/30/ddfd6db2-89d6-11e3-833c-33098f9e5267_story.html

Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/09/03/graham-nukes-in-hands-of-terrorists-could-result-in-bomb-coming-to-charleston-harbor/

Wow Ok now after updated reports I go back to one of my previous theories. The copilot is the one that said "alright, goodnight". Where was the pilot himself? I think he was below deck pulling wires and turning circuit breakers. The copilot Reportedly has no time flying a 777 and was in the process of learning how to. So how could he have the intimate knowledge of the plane required to pull something like this off? Compared to the veteran pilot with almost 20,000 hours. But what doesnt make sense is that they're saying the pilots didn't request to fly together but that the left turn was programed 12 minutes before the copilot said "alright goodnight". Surely the copilot would have noticed the course change. Another thing I want to know about is whether or not someone was in the jump seat. From what I hear from my pilot friend it's a way for fellow pilots, crew, flight attendants, etc to catch a free ride even though they're not technically listed as part of that flights crew. Maybe the pilot or copilot had a " buddy" in the jump seat to help him. My pilot friend says the jump seat is ofter used as a sort of taxi service for fellow pilots either trying to get back home or to a city where they need to be in. So it may be possible that a 3rd pilot was on board. For the Chinese to come out so quickly and say no Chinese citizen was involved seems strange. Maybe they know reports of a Chinese pilot or crew member in the jump seat will come out soon and want to cover their asses.

Regardless of the number of hours the copilot had "in type," they are more then qualified to handle the cockpit alone once airborne.

Jump seat riders are listed, and accounted for. Trust me, I've jump seated for years.

Airline employees normally fly for free, or a very small fee. Airlines offer competing airline workers free or heavy discounts for space available seating.

My kids this Spring break have been to Hawaii,next day onto Guam. Friday flying home thru Japan to San Francisco, then onto Houston. Total cost $20 for some bullshit fees in Japan.

BTW.....the kids are 16 & 21 years old traveling alone, with no adults.

As for the Chinese denying involvement, they know more about what happened then they can tell.

If they tell the world they detected what happened, they would be exposing secrets, and exposing their surveillance capabilities.

To disable the transponder and ACAR system is as easy as locating and pulling the circuit breakers, which are located in the cockpit.

The plane has been found.......................... Listening To Rush yesterday, a nice lady called in and proceeded to tell Rush that the plane had actually landed on Michelle Obozo's BUTT, Rush then had to tell her that he had seen that Michelle had landed in China and there was no 777 on her butt, the nice lady then told rush that it was HIDING in there. I like to have run off the road laughing. You could hear in his voice that he wanted to bust a gut laughing, but didn't. :)