vepr 12 ar15 stock adapter guide?

Ok so I searched for a good while to find out how to install the adapter for the folding stock.. can't find any guides. Tried using a punch to knock the pin out but its not moving. Are there any guides on how to do it, or can someone tell me what to do? Also I need to reuse the parts in it as well.. I think the pin is flared out on that one though. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you get the adapter from?  I am trying to find a AR stock adapter for my side folder.  I have not replaced one before, but I used to work on aircraft and have removed some tight pins.  An air hammer or rivet gun with a punch adapter works great.  Also,  if you you can adapt a a ball joint press, this may be the answer too.  I have pressed out tons of corroded and frozen pins.  I have seen pictures of staked pins on the VEPR 12 side folders.  My thought would be to press it out.  Like I said, I have never done this job before, but I feel there are several tools that could make it easier.