Purchased new as an IZ-109 then converted by E-TAC in 2009 or 2010 (can't remember for sure). Has a Go-Gun Talon breach brake, 19 inch threaded barrel, Go-Gun magnum gas puck, Tac 47 Autoplug, Chaos USA Titan quad rail, folding receiver extension (milspec) with Magpul CTR stock and medium riser, SAW pistol grip, heavy duty trigger guard, Tapco G2 trigger group, the bottom of the bolt has been smoothed and polished and the rear receiver plate has been reinforced.

Included in this package:

2 used 10 round (black) AGP gen 2 mags.

2 unused 10 round (tan) AGP gen 2 mags.

1 factory 5 round magazine.

Osprey International 4 reticle red/green sight (pictured).

Tapco stubby vertical grip (pictured).

MD Arms 20 round drum magazine, slightly used.

1 Blade-Tech kydex mag holder for AGP mags.

Original 2 position gas plug.

Original Manual.

1 standard Go-Gun gas puck.

Tapco Tri rail hand guard if you want to take the Chaos rail off.

In the spirit of full disclosure it has a slightly canted gas block, however, function is not affected and it's barley noticeable. I have 400 to 500 rounds through it. Like most Saiga 12 guns it will not cycle cheap Walmart low-brass rounds. I used Federal high brass 7 1/2 shot loads (from Walmart) without issues for 3 gun competitions. Except for the previously mentioned low brass loads, this gun has always ran flawlessly. It was also given a 90 degree Galil style charging handle when converted, however I had to cut and re weld it to make the chaos rail usable.

Price is $1100 shipped for all! It will be an extra $25 if your FFL does not accept shipment from private parties. Alaska and Hawaii will be extra depending on shipping price. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure local laws permit purchase. USPS money order is required for payment. I will also do FTF in the Cincinnati ohio area. The first "I'll take it " gets it. let me know if you want additional pictures. This ad is being cross posted. Thanks!

post-25292-0-62176900-1394703933_thumb.jpg

post-25292-0-10732800-1394703982_thumb.jpg

post-25292-0-90213500-1394831978_thumb.jpg

post-25292-0-18812600-1394832175_thumb.jpg

post-25292-0-77483800-1394833001_thumb.jpg

post-25292-0-78351500-1394833093_thumb.jpg

Edited by gieske

I am not sure what is scaring off folks. Yes the charging handle looks a little jacked up but that can be easily fixed. I think it is a good deal for everything, unfortunately I am not in the market for an S12. Have you thought about using armslist in the Cincinnati area? You will probably get a lot more hits.

Is it the charging handle that's scaring everyone off? I thought this was a smoking deal for the price. Anyone have any suggestions? Obviously I'm new on this site.

Probably the etac build. The guy who owned that company did about a year or two of really good builds, then started trashing his competition, selling a couple crap parts, and then eventually defrauded a whole bunch of customers. i.e. people with tax stamped guns torn apart sitting in mixed piles. Like the present Pauly situation, but worse. 

FWIW, before he blew up, he was building good guns. He got a lot of business, because one of the magpul video guys used one of his builds. I'd have no problem buying this gun.

Gunfun,

I do remember reading about that when they went to crap. One of the reasons I went with Etac was their reputation for good builds at the time. Luckily I got mine while the gettin' was good. Thanks for the input!

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.