Sign in to follow this  
thebobrusso

Definitive Arms 308 PMAG VEPR AK

that is nice.  Pricey but nice.  I just looked at another MAC review on their web page.  Looks like quality parts installed.  Still the promag....well any positive reviews?  all I have ever heard we negatives.

that is nice.  Pricey but nice.  I just looked at another MAC review on their web page.  Looks like quality parts installed.  Still the promag....well any positive reviews?  all I have ever heard we negatives.

its not a promag its a magpul pmag

I emailed them about this a month or so ago and Definitive let me know this was on the way. Now do I put this on my 16", or order a longer barrel...or both. I do love my CSSPECS mags. Changing over to PMAGs would lighten up my range bag a bit. Wish I could find a 5.56. I would love to use my existing AR mags in a AK platform. 

It'll look nice when my Krebs keymod forearm comes in.

Wouldn't this be a more cost effective solution and with 5 more rounds:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/92245-new-vepr-magazine/

Ymmv but I have not had good luck with SGM mags. They have lots of flashing leftover on the inside, didn't run smooth, and the ones I have had have never left me impressed.

Also P-Mags come in 25rds also now in .308 for $20-$25.

Any plans to make it work for the s308

I called them last week and they just built that prototype and and just getting their backlog work done, they are not even taking quotes on services or conversions right now. I am sure they will in the future but they had no timeline when I called.

Edited by Mountain Man