• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet many US companies are really worried about their Russian investments. The US could lose billions if Russia was to seize companies as retaliation.   If they want to give stinging sanctions. the

Its all about the message.  

Id rather have another AR over a Mini 14.

Posted Images

I believe this is only the first tick of the time bomb that we all knew was coming. I've got my "good" Soviet x39 ammo on standby and a grip of x54R.

We all knew he would ban ban ban... I encourage him to attempt to confiscate...

The President signed an Executive Order Blocking Property of Additional Persons Contributing to the Situation In Ukraine. This new authority expands upon E.O. 13660 by providing the ability to target officials of the Government of the Russian Federation, any individuals or entities that operate in the arms or related materiel sector in the Russian Federation, and any individual or entity that is owned or controlled by, or provides material or other support to any senior official of the Government of the Russian Federation or any person designated pursuant to this order. 

Specially Designated Nationals List Update

The following individuals have been added to OFAC's SDN List:
Please note that SDNs with the tag of "[uKRAINE]" are associated with Executive Order 13660.  SDNs with the tag of "[uKRAINE2]" appear as an annex to the newly signed executive order mentioned above.

AKSYONOV, Sergey Valeryevich (a.k.a. AKSENOV, Sergei; a.k.a. AKSYONOV, Sergei; a.k.a. AKSYONOV, Sergey; a.k.a. AKSYONOV, Sergiy; a.k.a. AKSYONOV, Serhiy Valeryevich); DOB 26 Nov 1972; POB Balti, Moldova (individual) [uKRAINE].

GLAZYEV, Sergey (a.k.a. GLAZYEV, Sergei); DOB 01 Jan 1961; POB Zaporozhye, Ukraine; Presidential Advisor (individual) [uKRAINE2].

KLISHAS, Andrei (a.k.a. KLISHAS, Andrey); DOB 09 Nov 1972; POB Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk, Russia; Chairman of the Russian Federation Council Committee on Constitutional Law, Judicial and Legal Affairs and the Development of Civil Society (individual) [uKRAINE2].

KONSTANTINOV, Vladimir Andreyevich, Crimea, Ukraine; DOB 19 Nov 1956 (individual) [uKRAINE].

MATVIYENKO, Valentina Ivanovna; DOB 07 Apr 1949; POB Shepetovka, Khmelnitsky, Ukraine; Federation Council Speaker;  Chairman of the Russian Federation Council (individual) [uKRAINE2].

MEDVEDCHUK, Viktor; DOB 07 Aug 1954; POB Pochyot, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia (individual) [uKRAINE].

MIZULINA, Yelena (a.k.a. MIZULINA, Elena; a.k.a. MIZULINA, Elena Borisovna; a.k.a. MIZULINA, Yelena Borisovna); DOB 09 Dec 1954; POB Bui, Kostroma, Russia; State Duma Deputy; Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Family, Women and Children (individual) [uKRAINE2].

ROGOZIN, Dmitry Olegovich (a.k.a. ROGOZIN, Dmitriy; a.k.a. ROGOZIN, Dmitry); DOB 21 Dec 1963; POB Moscow, Russia; Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation (individual) [uKRAINE2].

SLUTSKY, Leonid (a.k.a. SLUTSKIY, Leonid; a.k.a. SLUTSKY, Leonid E.; a.k.a. SLUTSKY, Leonid Eduardovich); DOB 04 Jan 1968; State Duma Deputy; Chairman of the Committee on Affairs of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS); First Deputy Chairman of the Committee on International Affairs; Chairman of the Russian World Fund Administration (individual) [uKRAINE2].

SURKOV, Vladislav Yurievich; DOB 21 Sep 1964; POB Solntsevo, Lipetsk, Russia; Presidential Aide (individual) [uKRAINE2].

YANUKOVYCH, Viktor Fedorovych; DOB 09 Jul 1950; POB Yenakiyeve, Donetsk Region, Ukraine; alt. POB Makiivka, Donbas, Ukraine; Former President of Ukraine (individual) [uKRAINE]..

No worries.

Damn!!! I don't want another AR!!! AR's are like kissing your sister!!! Wrong on every level. Maybe I will just get another mini 14. Is there any other alternative?

I think your sister is kinda hot... I'll take all of your ARs too without ANY argument... wink.png

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 1

Prolly the first of more EO's to come out of this shitmess as it escalates.

Why you fucker! 

Now I have to extend my desk by a foot and a half and go back a decade.

• Like 1

Why you fucker! 

2 issues...

1 - That was 2 decades ago, old timer... wink.png

2 - I don't believe for even a moment that you have an 18" cock...

Edited by Maxwelhse

Is this confirmed to actually effect small arms? The people listed seemed to be Politicians, none seemed to be linked to any of the sporting arms we buy.

Even the link posted seems to be debating if this will have an effect on the US sporting arms.

• Like 1

Why you fucker! 

2 issues...

1 - That was 2 decades ago, old timer... wink.png

2 - I don't believe for even a moment that you have an 18" cock...

2 - my beagle wanted to know HTF I was watching.

1 - Still a cool vid a decade ago.

haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

• Like 1

Damn!!! I don't want another AR!!! AR's are like kissing your sister!!! Wrong on every level. Maybe I will just get another mini 14. Is there any other alternative?

M1A's!  biggrin.png

I need an M1A blush.png

2 - my beagle wanted to know HTF I was watching.

1 - Still a cool vid a decade ago.

haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

Your beagle is ready to rock then... I recommend advancing to Megadeth or TOOL immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtPQ_QJpFIU

Advanced study courses:

------errr.. I edited whilst you "liked"... You'd better be committed to my edits if you're going to maintain your "like"...

"I play Russian roulette everday... I man's sport! With a bullet called life...."

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 2

You beagle is ready to rock then... I recommend advancing to Megadeth or TOOL immediately.

I had two 80.s children. Got that. (even if I didn't let them know that).   LOL     027.gif

ETA: Didja think with a moniker like that.....?

Oh and sorry for the total hijack, MIKE.

Edited by Yeoldetool

Oh and sorry for the total hijack, MIKE.

TOOL has shaped my entire adult life... I can't even being to explain my admiration of that band.

Metal trumps all... I hope Mike understands...

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 3

Russian AK's are pure metal!! AR's are more like this

I see you...

...and raise you (and yes, I like both of these bands AND songs as well as Culture Club!)

Sometimes absolute train wrecks can be MUCH better than the rest of reality.

• Like 1

Maybe some of you haven't seen this update. They might have overblown this a little.

UPDATE: Upon further review, the executive order in question very specifically targets a list of eleven individuals at whom the executive order was aimed. At first reading, it doesn’t appear that this EO would affect firearm or ammunition exports to the United States. However, this will bear watching as the situation continues and if administration chooses to employ additional measures to increase pressure on the Soviet Russian government. Watch this space.

• Like 1