Sounds like the spring or follower . Does it rattle with out the mag? Also if it came with two mag's does one rattle more than the other? Last question are the mag's loose in the gun without being loaded?

When its chambered is the mag full? Some guns are like that. With the mag missing one round it will tattle a little. If its missing 2 or more OR if its topped off it wont. If I take one round out of my Glock 19 OEM LE mag it also rattles a little if I shake it.

so a full mag doesnt rattle but a full mag inserted into the gun does? If so it sounds like when its chambered the bullets gets pushed down just enough to rattle. there might be a little bit of space still left. See if you can push down on the ammo with your fingers.

Also, please use full sentences. I had to go back and re read your plroblem countless times and each time the meaning slightly changes.

SO when you have a full mag but an empty chamber there is NO rattle?

When you have a full mag AND a chambered round there IS rattle?

Am I understanding you correctly

Edited by Arik
  • Like 1

so a full mag doesnt rattle but a full mag inserted into the gun does? If so it sounds like when its chambered the bullets gets pushed down just enough to rattle. there might be a little bit of space still left. See if you can push down on the ammo with your fingers.

Also, please use full sentences. I had to go back and re read your plroblem countless times and each time the meaning slightly changes.

SO when you have a full mag but an empty chamber there is NO rattle?

When you have a full mag AND a chambered round there IS rattle?

Am I understanding you correctly

While I appreciate your grammar lesson, it seems that Sparky may not have.haha.gif