pics - single tube skelton stock ?

oh thanks, I was just browsing that site the other day and missed that.   I like it

anyone know anywhere else that makes/sells them and says forsure if there US made? I would assume they are

Edited by 7808

I believe the stock you're talking about is the Ace Ultalight stock. They are american made as well as everything else that Ace makes. The only thing about the ultra light stock I dont like is that it isnt adjustable. Take a look at the Ace Socom stock. Its a single tube as you liked and it is adjustable. IIs what I have on my AR and I love it.

• 3 months later...

I have a GunTec Usa AK scope mount, which broke. It notably lacks anything which says "made in USA". It broke, and appears to be the same on close inspection to the generic chinese scope mounts with the only difference being the logo "Guntec USA" lasered on the side. It broke where a simple roll pin was used as a recoil stop in cheap cast aluminum. (maybe even pot metal) At any rate the stuff was crystaline and weak, and the design was poor. They get no more moneys from me. 

Whether their other parts are good I dunno.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had an ACE Socom on my S12 for years now and love it. I Started out with the ACE stock adaptor + pig nose, then swapped to the folding mech, then I swapped it back to the pig nose adaptor. Now I have it plugged into an SGM internal trunnion adaptor and I love it even more. My next build will be an Iron Hammer trunnion adaptor with a Socom stock.

Edited by Goose