Dianne Feinstein wants to STOP us from converting Saigas

Dianne Feinstein has asked President Obama to stop importation of "military-like" weapons that can be easily converted to accept high capacity magazines. This would apparently include our Saigas.

I really hate this woman.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/03/robert-farago/senator-feinsteins-letter-prez-ban-imported-assault-rifles-pistols/

From the article referring to the importation and modification of the WASR-10...

"The resulting firearm is then sold on the civilian market, either to be used in violent acts here at home or smuggled across the border into Mexico."

I guess she thinks we're all criminals or gun smugglers.  She certainly isn't above twisting the facts.  I remember a poster she used on the senate floor that described the MD-20 as having a 70 round capacity.  Truth really doesn't matter when you're pandering to the gun control crowd.  Here is it...

gunsaxo-300x225.jpg 

• Like 1

Dianne Feinstein has asked President Obama to stop importation of "military-like" weapons that can be easily converted to accept high capacity magazines. 

He would seal the loss in the next two election cycles, guarantee the repeal of obamacare and the overturning of most of his EO all with one swipe of the pen.

I say go for it. 

It would also stop the sale of glock pistols.

• Like 1

Q: What changes, if any, should Congress make to federal immigration policy?

Dianne Feinstein: I strongly support a comprehensive immigration reform bill. I believe fixing our broken system must be a priority. I support the DREAM Act. I have been working to create a program to provide the agriculture industry with the workers they need.

Voted NO on allowing more foreign workers into the US for farm work ?????????????????????????????????????

Voted YES on continuing federal funds for declared "sanctuary cities".

Voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government

Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security

Voted YES on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship

WHAT A RACIST BITCH......THE ONLY THING A MEXICAN IS GOOD FOR IS FOR PICKING FRUIT AND BEING ABLE TO VOTE FOR HER .....anger.gif

TRAITOR.........

rant off

Edited by read_the_wall
  • Like 1

I'd like to stop her from drawing a senator's paycheck, and instead make a few cents an hour working for the state behind bars, preferably with a block full of violent offenders who hate old white women.

I agree with CSSPECS, let's let her and the other califorinios get it going. The attitude from cali is that everything tastes better if the pee in it for you. They have taken over in oregon,wash., texas and ala. If you make an error that would offend few, there is always one of the betters ready to tell you off and call you a fucking noob. I do refer to this forum and a few members. The mostly yankee mods think a person should't care, Well I do. I say this not to start flame war just my opnion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Feinstein family probably owns sizable shares in one or more domestic firearms manufacturers.

Like how Al Gore's family money is from oil, including a lot of it in B.C. wetlands?

• 2 weeks later...

It would also stop the sale of glock pistols.

Not all of them... Glock is doing the smart thing and building some models 100% in the USA. At least something good is coming out of these threats.

Edited by Maxwelhse