The latest Chinese knockoff: Jianshe Annihilator

Apologies if this has already been posted, didn't see it anywhere.

Well, TFB is reporting that EAA is going to import yet another Chinese AK-pattern 12 gauge. This one looks a bit different from the Fury.

post-6253-0-02977600-1395756830_thumb.jpg

I really wish these foreign arms companies would get some English-speaking help when naming their firearms.rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Apologies if this has already been posted, didn't see it anywhere.

Well, TFB is reporting that EAA is going to import yet another Chinese AK-pattern 12 gauge. This one looks a bit different from the Fury.

attachicon.gifAnnihilator.jpg

I really wish these foreign arms companies would get some English-speaking help when naming their firearms.rolleyes.gif

No kidding!!

The Libtards will just love this

Jim

If they plan to market it in the U.S., which I'm sure they want to, then they are idiots.  Why don't they just call it the "Massacre Device"?

They need to come up with names that don't immediately put up road-blocks.

Like "protector" or something

The Fuzzy Puppy Protector

And all proceeds donated to Save the whales

jim

• Like 3

I just think it sounds gay. dry.png

But anyway, looks like this one will be more of a copy of the 030 model. I'm sure there will be minimal parts compatibility. Does the pistol grip look to be in an odd position to yall? Rear rivet pattern looks strange too.

Well, our beloved Saigas are known to have some pretty serious quality control issues straight from the factory as well, so I'm not exactly convinced that the Russian QC is significantly better than the Chinese QC. I am curious as to whether this one is better or worse than the Fury, or about the same.

Either way I am a fan of cheap guns, and I see nothing negative about having more options available in imported firearms.

• Like 1

Ever see a Chinese Win '97 copy? They copied a worn out gun, they need gunsmithing right out of the box to make them function properly, and they do NOT hold up. SASS is VERY hard on guns, and these Chi-com knockoffs just don't cut it.

We have two master machinists at work, and, metallurgically speaking, Chinese firearms are an unknown quantity at best. Where we woud use a specific steel for a specific purpose, they go for cheapest.

No thanks. I don't want that many thousand PSI in a container of unknown quality anywhere NEAR my face!

• Like 3

I am an engineer for a machine tool company that now imports almost everything from Taiwan which is still much better than the mainland. I can tell you Patriot is exactly right,common wear parts on a Taiwan made machine are good for MAYBE 5-7 years. When these machines were made here in the US the same part would last for 25-30 years! On machines made in China... I have seen nuts and bolts that had not fully melted that floated to the surface when they poured the Plinth on lathes. Machined shafts that did evidently not fit in a bearing that had been buggered up on a bench grinder untill they were undersize. etc etc etc So yes I am a bit scared of anything made in China espicially something that could take my face off or some fingers or a hand! I do have a Norinco AK and an SKS but they have been making these long enough that they should at least hold together.....I hope!

• Like 1

Looks like a milled receiver.....

That's kinda what I was thinking too. No visible spot welds.

Nope, just the usual hot-blued Chinese stamped receiver.  Milled receivers don't have rivets.

Also I can't possibly be the only one who noticed it has a third axis pin, so whatever you're looking at here cannot be imported to the US.

Edited by mancat