Saiga IZ 240 question

I'm thinking of getting one of these but I have a few questions.

1. Are these 100% Russian parts on these hunting versions of the ak?

2. Moving the tg and fcg forward should not matter for 922r, correct?

3. After proceeding with step 2 above, would adding a pistol grip trigger 922r?

4. For shits and grins, if step 2 is not done to the rifle, would adding a bullet guide by itself and no other alterations trigger 922r?

Thanks!

I'm thinking of getting one of these but I have a few questions.

1. Are these 100% Russian parts on these hunting versions of the ak?

2. Moving the tg and fcg forward should not matter for 922r, correct?

3. After proceeding with step 2 above, would adding a pistol grip trigger 922r?

4. For shits and grins, if step 2 is not done to the rifle, would adding a bullet guide by itself and no other alterations trigger 922r?

Thanks!

1. Yes

2. Yes, but it will be hard to reach the trigger in that location without a pistol grip.

3. Yes. It will trigger 922. Any so called evil parts will trigger this retarded ass law.

4. No. The only time 922 will be involved is taking the rifle out of "sporting" configuration. A bullet guide wont do this alone, but altering the weapon to take "non sporting" mags, such as standard AK mags or US made 30 rds. or anything over 10rds, will trigger 922. Plus you'll have to mod your factory 10rd mags to work clear the bullet guide. And if you plan on running standard capacity mags for this rifle, your better off installing the bullet guide and filing the catch, and just do a whole conversion. Its hard to make a Saiga compliant without doing the basic trigger/PG conversion.

Hey ty for the reply. From what I understand, these iz 240 saigas will, from the factory, take the hi cap mags. But I think the release lever needs to be filed down a little bit and people say that the bullet guide needs to be installed. I can do that w/ no problem. In all honesty, I would rather just keep it in sporter form but have it accept the hi cap mags.

What parts of this rifle are actually usa made? One more thing, where do you get your animated avatars and how do you link them???