Great Deal on (10) Mags!

FREE SHIPPING OFFER

Why Circle (10) Magazines?

See Below ↓

mag_thumb.jpg
FREE Shipping on Circle (10) magazines when you buy 3 or more!

learnmore.png

Offer good from 03/27/2014 - 04/02/2014 3:00PM PDT. Free Shipping applied during processing. Ships UPS Ground Only. Free shipping applies to orders of 3 or more Circle (10) Magazines, and for the cost of shipping the magazines only. If applicable, any remaining order is packaged and shipped separately. Offer is good while supplies last.

I hate having to reload another mag while I'm at the range. 

even though I have a  butt load of 7.62 mags, of different counties, bought them a long time ago when they were cheap and plentiful, I hate taking a lot of mags with me to the range,  so I bought this stripper clip loader made by NcSTAR

mag_loader_cnaakla.jpg

now, I only take 3 or 4, and reloading them is a breeze, in less then two minutes I can reload 4 mags. 

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I like these magazines a great deal.

why? they are no better or worse then the cheaper surplus  steel AK mags. my philosophy when it comes to mags, is I don't throw away money on expensive mags, if a cheaper mag can do the same thing. I'd rather much use that money toward buying the "food" that they feed on

Edited by Matthew Hopkins