As you guys know, I am starting up a new business (and trying desperately to escape the the tire factory...lol). I am all set up, and waiting on my FFL to be issued.

I want to get things off to a good start, and I think that having someone review my work would be very helpful. So, once the license is issued, I will offer one free conversion to one interested forum member. My only stipulation is that the member post a thread with a thorough review of the conversion after they receive it.

It will probably be about 2 weeks before I receive the license (I hope). Anyone who is interested...just visit saiga12conversions.com and click the "About/Contact L.F. Armory" link at the top of the page. There is an option under this link to email me your questions. Send me an email (only one per member please) stating that you are interested in the free conversion. Please also list your forum member name. I will pick a winner when the license is issued. Who knows...I may decide to pick more than one smile.png. While you are there...please check out the website and tell me what you think.

post-49200-0-88392000-1395972811_thumb.jpg

Edited by saiga12conversions.com
  • Like 3