VEPR 12 FOLDERS $799 shipped

Classic just listed Vepr 12's with folding stocks for $799 with free shipping

I just saw that Atlantic has them for $799

Wish I had saw it before would rather support a Vender here

Edited by dogman33836
nonvendor link removed

why would they do anything for you ? you purchased an item and a week later it went on sale.

Lots of businesses will price match when a sale happens shortly after you bought. Plus it never hurts to ask.

When I opened my business a year and a half ago I bought $5k worth of drain equipment. A month later I get an email telling me all the stuff I just bought is now on sale for about $1k less. I sent them an email and they sent me another grand worth of product of my choice.

Like I said, it never hurts to ask, respectfully.

The importer just lowered the price after negotiating a deal with the Russian factory late Thursday . The price went into affect on any sales of the Vepr 12 from Friday 3/28/2014 on they will not offer vendors back credits or compensation on guns sold prior to that time.

vepr12new48.jpg

Atlantic, are you guys carrying the fixed stock version as well?

Thanks.

1z2mue8.jpg

Yes, I see it.

Thank you.

I think I have to wait until Monday to Money Order and speak to them with any Q and A.

I'm a little tired of the bank teller seeing my purchases.

Some random teller can see my latest purchases, and I always seem to get a strange look.

Likely a supporter of the opposing politics.

facepalm.

The importer just lowered the price after negotiating a deal with the Russian factory late Thursday . The price went into affect on any sales of the Vepr 12 from Friday 3/28/2014 on they will not offer vendors back credits or compensation on guns sold prior to that time.

vepr12new9.jpgvepr12new48.jpg

Hi Atlantic! Is this going to the the new going price for the Vepr 12, or will the price go back to $999 after stock runs out?

Thanks!

Edited by Skoodge

My izzy hasn't even had a chance to arrive yet, but at 799$ there's a vepr 12 on the way. We'll leigon has a 5 day head start, see if Atlantic can beat em. I will post my options of a direct comparison, and the winner of the (excuse the pun) "shotgun" shipping race.

Hi Atlantic! Is this going to the the new going price for the Vepr 12, or will the price go back to $999 after stock runs out?

Thanks!

You have to understand that the prices are likely subject to change at any moment depending on the market or many other situations. Thats is most likely a very situational answer.  It could be the price for this and this shipment only or for the next year. Or maybe only the next month. its likely the importers wont know until the price changes over night. It could very possibly be a question vendors wont touch at all.  There are way too many factors to consider. I would buy one if you want one and not worry about anything else.

Thanks!

You have to understand that the prices are likely subject to change at any moment depending on the market or many other situations. Thats is most likely a very situational answer.  It could be the price for this and this shipment only or for the next year. Or maybe only the next month. its likely the importers wont know until the price changes over night. It could very possibly be a question vendors wont touch at all.  There are way too many factors to consider. I would buy one if you want one and not worry about anything else.
Chevyman, that is a very valid point that I did not even thing of. It reminds me of how I got my 27" x54r square back vepr. Except, that decision window was less than 2-3 hours rather than days. But, I do not regret that decision one bit.

I'll be sure to mention your name when my gf kills me. :) lol, thanks!

Shows me what I know

centerfiresystems now has the fixed stocks at the 799 price too

Yes but only available with the 22 inch barrel. They told me they didn't have any of the 19 inch barrel versions left in stock. Just a heads up. Edited by raidersfan_5544

Wow  thanks to this deal  all the hi cap mags are sold out at CSS.

I was looking to pick up a few 10's or 12's to test out the vepr when it gets here later this week. 

(edited to not pass on rumors)

Edited by jeepville

What shotgun rule change

I hate spreading rumors and furthering the panic after digging into it looks like it was an old article that someone dug back up and reposted.

Sorry for the confusion. So it must just be lots of new vepr owners via the reduced prices.

I got some from the store here I didnt know this site sold stuff.  

Wow  thanks to this deal  all the hi cap mags are sold out at CSS.

I was looking to pick up a few 10's or 12's to test out the vepr when it gets here later this week. 

(edited to not pass on rumors)

Should be back in available tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I did. Shipped in 7 business days as stated on their wed site and was in my hands three days after it shipped. I would order again in a heartbeat. Here's a family photo. S308and vepr12

20140419_164730_zpsjd6ljpuq.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks thats what i was hoping to hear.That looks amazing, love your 308 also. I have a s12 at lonestar but I can't wait anymore so this should hold me off til then I'm just still a little on the fence tho. Im.sure I'll pull the trigger I've just seen a few of these selling for over a thousand not to long ago in my area.

They are awesome and no issues with bird shot out of the box. I ran like 15 round of win universal had a few problems, but that's shit ammo and ive has it stick in my dirty 870 so I never buy it. I just stock to federal.