Russia is massing troops on the border between Crimea and Ukraine.

It's only a matter of time.

I can't wait to talk to my Russian sister-in-law, to see what she thinks.

10 years ago I told her that Russia would rebuild and be a threat to the US again.

She disagreed.

Russia has always been a credible threat to the west, even in their worst of times. They have the engineering skill to pull off amazing feats (I'm bias since I'm an engineer)... The Russian's gave us a nice hearty pecker slap in the space race with Yuri Gagarin and their dead space dog skeletons. They have the skill, they just lost the money when their society fell.. Putin isn't a pussy like our dictator and has the power to do whatever he wants.

I'm sure your sister in law is great (past that... Russian women are very beautiful to me... I've hardly ever seen one, that isn't an old woman. that I didn't care for), but she was a fool for disagreeing with your position.

Edited by Maxwelhse

Kinda like most women, after they age, they tend to thicken. Maybe from pulling plows..speaking of which, will never forget the description of the perfect woman submitted by Granpa McCoy

The perfect woman is strong enough to pull a plow and doesn't haven enough sense to start an arguement. (don't tell my wife I said that)

• Like 1

I think China is a bigger threat than Russia. If they imposed import sanctions we'd be fucked more so than if Russia does.

Both can fuck us over in a heartbeat because we have allowed them to have that power. I am wondering why China hasn't taken Taiwan during all this?

• Like 2

I think China is a bigger threat than Russia. If they imposed import sanctions we'd be fucked more so than if Russia does.

Both can fuck us over in a heartbeat because we have allowed them to have that power. I am wondering why China hasn't taken Taiwan during all this?

China would still be worse, but I do agree. Not sure why they havent acted as of yet. Maybe they have bigger plans? Im surprised that they have been silent so far.

• Like 2

What would they gain by invading us? Would the bloodshed be worth it? Risk of a mass counterstrike?

I would fight for sure, I want my children to see a world worth living in. And I'm sure our country would make a major strike on the motherland. Shoot for all we know that's why we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq? Super FOB

I don't think it would be so bad after a few months. We EXPORT food and oil to practically everyone, so we wouldn't starve or run out of gas. THEY would have a much tougher time without our food and money than we would have without their disposable goods. Plus, after a few months, everyone would be working again and you might actually be able to buy a product that will last more than a couple of years of mild use.

Now... In a military contest, China does scare me.

Kinda like most women, after they age, they tend to thicken. Maybe from pulling plows..speaking of which, will never forget the description of the perfect woman submitted by Granpa McCoy

The perfect woman is strong enough to pull a plow and doesn't haven enough sense to start an arguement. (don't tell my wife I said that)

I keep running into women that don't have enough sense to start an argument but do it anyhow... *sigh*

Edited by Maxwelhse

China should not scare you, they have a large army but hardly a large navy, logistically they could not afford a war with the united states. Downside to large army is lots and lots of supplies are needed to fuel that army, china just does not have the resources to do so on a large scale and at great distance, now the chinese and the russians I would be worried about them working together.

China is expanding it's entire armed forces at a ridiculous rate, fueled by OUR money gained by purchasing underpriced, poorly-made products. Food that is not safe to eat, children's toys containing hazardous materials, Products poorly made to sell, but not made to last. The list goes on. Buy Chinese and finance our downfall.

China is the most xenophobic, racist culture in the world, and they're coming.

• Like 1

I would be worried about China.  200 million troops require nukes to stop them.  In the Bible, when the kings of the east move, 1/3 of the earth's population will be killed.  THAT is something to worry about!

With 7 BILLION assholes on a planet that could comfortably support no more than 4 billion, loosing 1/3 or more of them might just be our salvation!

I would be worried about China.  200 million troops require nukes to stop them.  In the Bible, when the kings of the east move, 1/3 of the earth's population will be killed.  THAT is something to worry about!

With 7 BILLION assholes on a planet that could comfortably support no more than 4 billion, loosing 1/3 or more of them might just be our salvation!

I will reign in my inner smartass long enough to reply this is complete bull manure.

7 billion FREE people could live very comfortably, even twice that amount is no problem.

4 billion slaves would still starve.

• Like 1

I will reign in my inner smartass long enough to reply this is complete bull manure.

7 billion FREE people could live very comfortably, even twice that amount is no problem.

4 billion slaves would still starve.

That, Is true. I have studied into this. The problems are evil and greed.

• Like 1