http://www. shotgunblasters. com

Check out the uber, mall ninja, tacti'cool shotguns this guy builds...  Most are way over the top.

Be sure to open the page on your favorite builds and check out the specifications for each one.

And don't miss the Zombie Killing section with its function over design hand weapons.

I will say that the opening pic on the Kick Ass Gear section is pretty sweet...  Nice Ass!

eyes_droped.gif

21fa0163746b3fec0a572da2b7d4142a_v0ld.pn

95dd11bfb94ce96bb5188708a457ab70.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno

Amazing what can be done when you combine lots of cheap plastic bits with a couple good quality bits, looks wise. Wouldn't trust much of it. And definitely over the top, even for me, lol.

Edited by BpS12

Can you imagine how much some of these monstrosities weigh, and how front heavy/off balance?

Ya just know that some mall ninja somewhere thinks he found the Holy Grail of uber tacti'cool shotguns.

• Like 2

My assumption would be that the photos are some form of a joke? No gunsmith involved, no machinist, not even a hack who pretends to be a real gunsmith. It's just accessories added to nice weapons. The website throws a lot of words out like tactical, police, military but at least they throw in zombies for fun.

I sure hope it's a joke. I'd kinda feel sorry for someone who believed an accessories business would make it without any real talent or skilled trade.

Thanks for the laugh.

The tripod mount is a good idea.

I saw that too and was wondering if that was for the photo shoot or if it was meant to be an ersatz pintle mount.  The latter wouldn't make much sense, but neither did anything else.

Even though I own one of those goofy, little bayonets, I definitely would not consider putting it on anything larger than a pistol.  Even then...no more than two.

Shoot, that website is so Web 1.0, it makes my gifs spin.

Edited by DrThunder88

The kindest thing I can say is that you could look at it as a kind of gaudy art form. Kind of like an Andy Worhol abomination. But if this is at all meant to be serious then the joke is on whoever buys this shit.

Im sorry but im so ignorant that i dont understand how a pump shotgun with push button tactical lights(dual mind you with no pressure switches) is useful?!?!?!?! Please inform

My 590 has a tri-rail on the forearm so I mounted a small pelican tactical pushbutton light which works very well.

Im sorry but im so ignorant that i dont understand how a pump shotgun with push button tactical lights(dual mind you with no pressure switches) is useful?!?!?!?! Please inform

My 590 has a tri-rail on the forearm so I mounted a small pelican tactical pushbutton light which works very well.

ok but these shotguns have lights mounted on the front of them not on the forearm lol