Looks like the American standard champion 4 (which I have lol) and it's never stopped up lol

I have 2 of these.............and obviously you've never tried to flush a litter of kittens......:horror:

Lol no I have not tried that. How'd that turn out?

I just want more water in the bowl, fuken newfangled shitters don't have enough water to cover a decent size load -O- shit shocked.gif

Thank Congress for that.  They're the ones who mandated low flow toilets you have to flush multiple times to get the "job" done......the morons.  They didn't save an ounce of water with their eco-friendly solution to saving water.

Not to mention that you have to clean the fuker EVERY time you shit in it, because there aint enough water and the turds stick to the dry porcelain.....FUUUUUUUUK

Damitboy

I just want more water in the bowl, fuken newfangled shitters don't have enough water to cover a decent size load -O- shit shocked.gif

Thank Congress for that.  They're the ones who mandated low flow toilets you have to flush multiple times to get the "job" done......the morons.  They didn't save an ounce of water with their eco-friendly solution to saving water.

Not to mention that you have to clean the fuker EVERY time you shit in it, because there aint enough water and the turds stick to the dry porcelain.....FUUUUUUUUK

Damitboy

A little tip, when your feeling a monster turd coming. before you sit bump the flush handle just a little to make a little water run. That will wet the porcelain enough to eliminate stuck on poo.

If your having trouble flushing, hold the handle down, on most toilets you can get a better flush by holding the lever down until the bowl is clean or the tank is empty.

You can help the system by sitting just a little further back on the seat, keeps the pile more in the center of the bowl thus allowing better extraction.

Damitboy

A little tip, when your feeling a monster turd coming. before you sit bump the flush handle just a little to make a little water run. That will wet the porcelain enough to eliminate stuck on poo.

If your having trouble flushing, hold the handle down, on most toilets you can get a better flush by holding the lever down until the bowl is clean or the tank is empty.

You can help the system by sitting just a little further back on the seat, keeps the pile more in the center of the bowl thus allowing better extraction.

Yeah...I've tried it all, one day it will piss me off enough and it will end up in the back yard, then I'll go to Habitat for Humanity store and get one from the 70s when shit still worked right.

Damitboy

Anything is possible

1621673_637317196346436_1160956123_n.jpg

Oh what I wouldn't have given for an A/C port-o-poo the last time I went the Arcola National tractor pulls and thought a 6 pack of Coors was a good idea! I may be a yankee, but it gets HOT up here.

I havent laughed this hard in AGES!!!!! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png This thread TRULY *IS* full of WIN!!!!!!  032.gif

ROFL!!!!!

000.gif

As I said, this may be the best thread to have ever hit general discussion. I'm very jealous.

All you need is this:

squat-toilet.jpg

and a community bucket of water to rinse your hand off will save on TP expense.

After working at Navistar's truck division and dealing with all the fucking red-dot Indian's they hired (head of Truck at the time was a guy named Dee Kapur, so go figure) that left foot prints and shit on the seats of all of the toilets I have little love with the "in ground" concept...

...they were also the most inept engineers I've ever seen.