New company looking to get into the MKA/BR 99 parts market

Hi every one I am looking at producing some aftermarket parts for the MKA/ BR 99 rifles this summer. I have been looking at this forum for little while and have a couple of questions that I would like clarified before I start producing/ selling parts for this guns. It appears that there is a lot of noise on here between several vendors about stealing patiented ideas , lawsuits , and mud throwing. I want no part of any of this. I believe that this market is big enough for multiple aftermarket manufactures and with multiple companies competing in this market everybody will win because new ideas will come out, the base line products popularity will increase, consumers will have more options for there guns and prices will decrease as the increased demanded allows for larger production runs of these parts.

I need what current parts for the MKA 1919 /BR 99 are patiented and the patient #'s.

hostile as usual but, on another note who gives a rats ass about spelling its no wonder this forum is dieing, can someone please anwser the mans question who has what patents i wouldnt mind seeing more options thanks guys.

hostile as usual but, on another note who gives a rats ass about spelling its no wonder this forum is dieing, can someone please anwser the mans question who has what patents i wouldnt mind seeing more options thanks guys.

*rat's

*dying

*answer

*man's

*wouldn't

*rat's

*dying

*answer

*man's

*wouldn't

and you think i care why!!! go be useful somewhere elce.

*rat's

*dying

*answer

*man's

*wouldn't

*else

*rat's

*dying

*answer

*man's

*wouldn't

*else

Last time i checked a man,s spelling dose not necessary effect the ability to produce beautifly work, the best concrete finisher or electriction may not spell well but can do one hell of a job! have fun correcting my spelling.

First do your own research, its up to you to hire your own patent lawyer .

The only patents I protect are for the accessory lower receiver and replacable ramp.

Jim

thank you Jim

*rat's

*dying

*answer

*man's

*wouldn't

*else

Last time i checked a man,s spelling dose not necessary effect the ability to produce beautifly work, the best concrete finisher or electriction may not spell well but can do one hell of a job! have fun correcting my spelling.

*man's

*necessarily

*affect

*beautiful

*electrician