Barrel Extension

Can anyone help me in finding a 4 inch barrel extension for my MKA 1919 XN.All the ranges in my area require a 24 inch barrel to shoot clays.(Because all the yuppie f%&ks moved in near the range)The range said that it makes a difference in the sound.If I can I would like to get one that will allow me to put the chokes in the end.

Briley makes one.  A little pricey but  at least they are available.  And they do accept choke tubes.

http://www.briley.com/brileybarrelextensions-availablein4and6.aspx

The stock MKA 1919 barrel I believe is 19.7" long.  I've not seen screw in chokes that are just over 4" long, but Briley may have something close. Their Comp Choke is longer than a standard extended choke. They also have a "breach buster" choke that appears to be a little longer.

Another option is a replacement barrel.  Tooth and Nail has 22" "XN" barrels available.  Match that barrel with an extended choke tube and you will be close.  My Carlson extended chokes add about an inch to the length.

If its really a sound issue at the range, offer to shoot lighter loads (if your gun will run them reliably).  Some sporting clay shooters use 1300 fps loads for distant targets so the range may feel 1145 fps loads would make your gun acceptable.  If you want to shoot trap (load just one round at a time) you can get 12 ga shells that run under 1000 fps and should make even less noise.

Bill