No word yet on if it was an evil, black, high-capacity assault knife!  :wacko:

This is next-door to the town I grew up in... Best Wishes to all involved in this, and I hope they all make full recoveries.

And YES, it is on all the news websites I check.

Staged to illustrate how knife attacks are less deadly thereby justifying their agenda for more gun control

Many school shootings did not have a high body count. 20+ victims with four in critical is pretty high for a 16 year old going against people who may be older and larger.

When you apply the same to a full adult attacker and have small children as victims then the number of dead will increase.

I'm shocked no one has tried a chainsaw or machete 

The only news I saw on School Resource Officers was that a security guard was involved in detaining him. Not sure what that means, but it sounds to me like their was no SRO on campus. Or that they do not have police on campus.

Break a CD in half, you'll cut every throat in reach of both hands. The tool used is never the issue, it is the mindset of the person taking action.  How does one defend against what the brain can up with is kind of like trying to figure out what mother nature will through at us next. We just do not have a clue.............

Funny, slow headline is the Marine on Marine in the guard shack I'll take your ass with a M4 story. I am more worried about what happened with that.........

As I said in the other thread "We really need background checks for purchases of knives. That would never happen if we had background checks. Or registering all your knives. that'd help too what.gif" if only it would save 1 life. Just 1 life!

How about the thousands of people who say 'we are so lucky he didnt have a gun'.  Of course its true,  but it does nothing but increase anti freedom propaganda, instead of addressing the root problem.  All the concerned comments I hear about these cases scream the same thing: misplaced focus.

Its amazing to me how many people insist on blaming the tool, or focus on it enough to imagine other possible tools, and neglect to address the psycho who committed the violence.  People are programmed to fixate on the weapon, not the person behind it.  This is why our rights keep getting fewer and fewer.

• Like 1

Just down the road from me......outside of my school district

Maybe the libtards will try and ban knives now instead of addressing mental health

http://news.yahoo.com/1-custody-pennsylvania-school-stabbings-121815117.html?vp=1

I don't want the gov't to "address" anything.  NOTHING.  Letting them go after mental health as the lesser of whatever evils will only end as badly as everything else they've "addressed".  Do you hate getting up and going to work?  You're fuckin crazy and a danger to everyone you work with.  No guns for you!  The spin will NEVER stop with this regime.  

The internet and social media have brought national type coverage to the lies that used to go unnoticed.  I am blown away with all of the outright lies I here coming from every phase of our gov't on a seemingly daily basis.

This world is really fucked up right now.  I know every generation has thought "we're coming to the end".  But, I don't see how we can overcome all of the crap we are facing without hitting a true bottom.  It seems to me that this regime is heading us to said bottom at a record pace.

• Like 1
Boomsick42, on 10 Apr 2014 - 12:31 AM, said:

VR6Shooter, on 09 Apr 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

As I said in the other thread "We really need background checks for purchases of knives. That would never happen if we had background checks. Or registering all your knives. that'd help too what.gif" if only it would save 1 life. Just 1 life!

How about the thousands of people who say 'we are so lucky he didnt have a gun'.  Of course its true,  but it does nothing but increase anti freedom propaganda, instead of addressing the root problem.  All the concerned comments I hear about these cases scream the same thing: misplaced focus.

Its amazing to me how many people insist on blaming the tool, or focus on it enough to imagine other possible tools, and neglect to address the psycho who committed the violence.  People are programmed to fixate on the weapon, not the person behind it.  This is why our rights keep getting fewer and fewer.

He would have injured less people with a gun......he didn't have to reload that knife