• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The maker, (E-Tak/ go-gun) who has disappeared after essentially stealing a bunch of customer's guns, including Title II items spent about half a year making exagerated claims about benefits of the design and smearing all the others. When they were released, we then had around a year of constant posts from people who bought them who had guns which used to cycle and now would not. Also they peened badly.

The guy did make some nice guns, and a few nice parts. He made one of the prettier breachers, and a weld on- ultimak type rail, some beefier weld-in ace type mounting plates, and a few things like that. Then he took on more work than he could handle, started blatantly lying to customers, putting together shoddy builds and eventually was just disasembling guns and throwing the parts in a shed. I think he has a new company now. I think he got a lot of business because one of his S12 conversions was in one of the magpul tacticool training videos.

I got my hands on one.

It definitely wasn't heat treated. I was able to mushroom it enough that it wouldn't fit into an S-12 with a single solid hammer blow.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.