And thats why these "bullying policies" dont work and never will. Because they are so ass backwards probably written by idiots that dont even have children themselves.  Half the time the only ones it projects is the bully himself.  

IMO, kids being bullied should have the right to lay a ass whoopin down on the bullies with no threat of punishment. But get me on my soap box!

• Like 2

Heck, we used to use the big, post-office-size rubber bands and shoot pencils at each other!  015.gif

Good thing they weren't evil-black-sharpened-assault-pencils back then or we'd really have been in trouble!  rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

Heck, we used to use the big, post-office-size rubber bands and shoot pencils at each other!  015.gif

Good thing they weren't evil-black-sharpened-assault-pencils back then or we'd really have been in trouble!  rolleyes.gif

we used to straighten out paper clips, then bend them in half, then shoot those off the rubber bandsanger.gif

damn those hurt.......we went to the office on a regular basis but never sent home.......

How can this shit be allowed to continue.  If not for firearms, we would still be subjects of the queen.  Hell, we would probably all be speaking either Japanese or German.  How can these morons justify stripping something that is part of our culture as well as one of our rights away from children?  What do they talk about in history class?  What do they tell them we fought for our freedom with?  Or how we fought all the wars after that?  What did we use? It's part of our unique American history.  What we need to do is remind all these evil mother fudgers that firearms are OUR CULTURE.  If every freaking immigrant can push their culture on us, well then it's time we push back with ours against these liberal assholes who use our own laws against us.  Enough is fucking enough.  No more.  It's part of our history whether they like it or not.  Rant over.

And thats why these "bullying policies" dont work and never will. Because they are so ass backwards probably written by idiots that dont even have children themselves.  Half the time the only ones it projects is the bully himself.  

IMO, kids being bullied should have the right to lay a ass whoopin down on the bullies with no threat of punishment. But get me on my soap box!

The school's 'zero tolerance' is zero brains and these progressives bully children who want to be free thinking and refuse to march in goose steps in a 'Common Core'.

I couldn't agree more! I am a firm believer that the more fist fights there are in school, the less massacres by gun or knife there will be. Bullying is nothing new, when I grew up and you were bullied, you had two choices...take it with your tail between your legs, or stand up and knock his tail on the ground. I made several friends including some of the bullies themselves by doing the latter, also got my tail kicked occasionally when biting off more than I could chew. Either way I came away with self esteem, and the pride of knowing I stood up for myself and others. Something tells me those who write the zero tolerance policies, which inevitably lead to anti-bullying policies, were the same ones that ran with their tails between their legs.

• Like 1

Zero tolerance isn't just a school thing. Big Corps have it too. Which I think is why it is getting through into the schools. Parents are forced to deal with it at work and thus let it slide in the schools. ZT is easier to administrate than case by case and big money CEOs/Admins are lazy and don't want to have to deal with it.

By my Jr. year I had become the Peacekeeper in my school. NO FIGHTING ON MY(schools) GROUND. Take off campus and I'll come watch, but not on campus. The teachers and admin even let me jostle a few kids around and called me when a fight broke out in the hallways. But I'd been both the bully and the victim, and knew the kids and could spot the problems quicker than the teachers.

I guess going MP after graduation was a given, lol.

I always told my daughter to never start a fight but to always end it. She got jumped and put the instigator on the ground and the school wanted to suspend her and expected me to discipline her. I told them fine, she'll get 3days off and I'll throw her a party for doing whats right by our Faith(we were both very openly Heathen at the time). She stayed in school and never another word about it. The instigator got suspension, as it should have been.