What Are The Next Things That You Plan to Buy (Firearm Related)?

In these ever changing financial, political, and geographical climates, please post what you plan to buy next. 

For example, types of ammo, suppressors, imports, full\semi-autos, reloading kit, safe, nothing, etc.  The intent is what you will actually buy next, not something you are simply dreaming of.  And what you put down one week may change the next week so don't hesitate to update.  It also could be a list of things depending on what opportunities you may be seeking. 

I am personally curious if people are still stocking up on types of ammo, NFA stuff, imports, or nothing in particular.  For example, I am wondering if I need to abandom my <plans> of a suppressor <or> a SCAR (not to go together mind you) and just keep getting ammo.  Thanks! 

- SilencerCo Octane 45 w\mounts

- FNH SCAR 17S

<editied as pointed out by Big John> 

Edited by some idiot

I'm good with what I have now,  the guns I have bought over the years are the ones I like and bought. there isn't anything out there now, that makes my toes tap and my wallet itch to have.

as for NFA items, the ones I have are the ones I wanted. as for silencers? when I shoot I like my guns  loud, if I can make them louder, like adding a 74 brake on it, I do.  027.gif  you don't need to pay a 200 dollar tax for a nice loud gun

as for mags, have plenty of mags for all the guns  I bought when prices were really dirt cheap, ie. 5 dollar 74 mags etc.. so don't need anymore mags. I have either bought drums or made drums for all of my centerfire rifles, so pretty much set there as well.

ammo? have plenty, anytime I saw a good price for it, I picked it up, even though I didn't needed it.  "buy it cheap and stock it deep" has always been my mantra. but that is not to say I'm done, ammo is a consumable product, so if I come across  a good deal I will buy it. But, I certainly won't be like the other idiots out there, that panic buy ammo, because everybody else is panic buying. if I was a lemming I'd be the one sitting on a  rock watching all the other lemming running toward that cliff and LMAO.biggrin.png

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

In these ever changing financial, political, and geographical climates, please post what you plan to buy next. 

For example, types of ammo, suppressors, imports, full\semi-autos, reloading kit, safe, nothing, etc.  The intent is what you will actually buy next, not something you are simply dreaming of.  And what you put down one week may change the next week so don't hesitate to update.  It also could be a list of things depending on what opportunities you may be seeking. 

I am personally curious if people are still stocking up on types of ammo, NFA stuff, imports, or nothing in particular.  For example, I am wondering if I need to abandom my dream of a suppressor and SCAR (not to go together mind you) and just keep getting ammo.  Thanks! 

- SilencerCo Octane 45 w\mounts

- FNH SCAR 17S

Yer breaking the rules.

I'm good with what I have now,  the guns I have bought over the years are the ones I like and bought. there isn't anything out there now, that makes my toes tap and my wallet itch to have.

as for NFA items, the ones I have are the ones I wanted. as for silencers? when I shoot I like my guns  loud, if I can make them louder, like adding a 74 brake on it, I do.  027.gif  you don't need to pay a 200 dollar tax for a nice loud gun

as for mags, have plenty of mags for all the guns  I bought when prices were really dirt cheap, ie. 5 dollar 74 mags etc.. so don't need anymore mags. I have either bought drums or made drums for all of my centerfire rifles, so pretty much set there as well.

ammo? have plenty, anytime I saw a good price for it, I picked it up, even though I didn't needed it.  "buy it cheap and stock it deep" has always been my mantra. but that is not to say I'm done, ammo is a consumable product, so if I come across  a good deal I will buy it. But, I certainly won't be like the other idiots out there, that panic buy ammo, because everybody else is panic buying. if I was a lemming I'd be the one sitting on a  rock watching all the other lemming running toward that cliff and LMAO.biggrin.png

I thought he was asking what we are going to buy next, not what you think of what we are going to buy next???

If I don't just make my own...

Stormwerks rail for my M92 project.

YugoM92Stormwerkzrail007.jpg

Likely a handgun for my daughter. She's graduateing from the Police Academy this spring. Then I've gotten turned onto the Para 1911 Black Ops 14/45 and it'll only be maybe 3-4 paychecks from the new part time job, lol. I always pick up ammo in small batches and the occasional accesory.

Probably more ammo.. I want a pile of ammo that rivals the mountain of gold in the Hobbit movie.. If I could get a couple million rounds I would probably be happy for a couple hours... Then return to lusting after more ammo.

• Like 3

There's ALWAYS something to buy. Lol!

The next thing I'm going to purchase will be in two weeks (next pay check). Probably going to order a few more gen M3 Pmags and put a Zastava O-PAP on layaway. I know I could probably order it a bit cheaper but I'd rather support a local merchant, especially when it's family.

• Like 1

It seems like a nice rifle, and Ace makes an adapter to get rid of the big clumsy stock if you don't like that. Maybe a bit of a "pre-panic" buy for me. Lol! I figure I might as well get one before prices go nuts when people get scared again.

My safe is full and won't fit any more, so I figure this is a good time to stop buying guns for a while. The only real outstanding gun items I want are a shotgun (yeah, I own almost 12 rifles and not a single shotgun), and a decent full-size 9mm pistol.

Several of the rifles I have need optics and some tinkering, so I'll be working on that. I figured it would be better time & money spent to work on making each of the guns I own as effective as they can possibly be, rather than simply collecting more of them at this point - especially with the cost of ammo nowadays.

Big John, the Stormwerkz rail is awesome. Once installed, it looks like the rail came on the gun from the factory. It can support both red dot & magnified optics, via one of the AR-type set-back riser mounts. Highly recommend it.

I was planning on doing a Form 1 on my M92 this year, since WA recently passed an SBR law, but apparently the bill that legalized SBRs may have been accidentally (or purposefully) worded so that it may prevent people from actually building SBRs themselves.. So I'm waiting on clarification from the state AG. I'll be super pissed if it turns out to be true, since I have NO desire to send the gun out of state to be "manufactured" by someone else, which would open up a whole other can of worms to maintain legality.

Edited by mancat

Not sure if it qualifies as "planning to buy", since I already paid for it, but haven't gotten it yet, but I'll be getting a 22 Kestrel suppressor from Huntertown Arms once the Efile comes back approved. Like Juggs, I'm thinking a SBS or SBR will be next. Probably Form 1 that though.

My safe is full and won't fit any more, so I figure this is a good time to stop buying guns for a while. The only real outstanding gun items I want are a shotgun (yeah, I own almost 12 rifles and not a single shotgun), and a decent full-size 9mm pistol.

Several of the rifles I have need optics and some tinkering, so I'll be working on that. I figured it would be better time & money spent to work on making each of the guns I own as effective as they can possibly be, rather than simply collecting more of them at this point - especially with the cost of ammo nowadays.

Big John, the Stormwerkz rail is awesome. Once installed, it looks like the rail came on the gun from the factory. It can support both red dot & magnified optics, via one of the AR-type set-back riser mounts. Highly recommend it.

I was planning on doing a Form 1 on my M92 this year, since WA recently passed an SBR law, but apparently the bill that legalized SBRs may have been accidentally (or purposefully) worded so that it may prevent people from actually building SBRs themselves.. So I'm waiting on clarification from the state AG. I'll be super pissed if it turns out to be true, since I have NO desire to send the gun out of state to be "manufactured" by someone else, which would open up a whole other can of worms to maintain legality.

Got the tracking info for it yesterday.

I actually sold off a few in my safe in order to fund making the one's I have better.  Once the SBR is done, I'll be finishing an AR build.   This one may very well end up being 300 BLK with a can.  I've vowed to finish the SBR before jumping on that train though.

Things I need to complete projects or will probably buy in the unforeseen future: 

-Krinkov front sight gas block

-M70 RPK bolt carrier group, gas block, receiver, sbr stamp, akbuilder triangle folder set, furniture set, gas tube, 

-74uLLC polish AKM receiver for all matching polish kit

-CTR stock and CANIS design groups AR adapter for 5.45 bastard project. 

Things I just want more of or possibly might buy in the future: 

CCI. 22lr stinger varmint rounds

7n6

54r

x39 golden tiger and HP 

Magpul window mags

maybe some more M855 or 62g .223 Wolf HP