M4 Folding Stock Adapter for Saiga-12

You should put an AK stock on it.

Also that 7" in your link has a folder on it.  You are saying you own that gun?

I have the AOW 7" version depicted there.

The idea is to place a Milspec Pistol Buffer Tube on the adapter with a Sigtac Brace (SBS's are not permitted in my state). 

Thanks for the recommendations! So far we have:

http://www.canisdesigngroup.com/ak-to-m4-stock-adapter.html

and

http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/product_p/cncw-ak47-tube-24824.htm

The Canis folds to the right. The Carolina Shooters folds to the left. The million dollar question is if both buffer tubes are removable (to be replaced with a pistol buffer tube). I would think absolutely, but don't want to assume. Anything else to keep in mind between the two?

Thank you!

The canis will not come with a buffer tube. You must thread one on. I have the none folding version on a vepr 308 and I like it a lot. I believe the Canis folds to the left.

I just received confirmation from Carolina Shooter that the Buffer Tube is fixed, so that will not work. Now to confirm the Canis adapter.

The canis will not come with a buffer tube. You must thread one on. I have the none folding version on a vepr 308 and I like it a lot. I believe the Canis folds to the left.

I just received confirmation from Carolina Shooter that the Buffer Tube is fixed, so that will not work. Now to confirm the Canis adapter.

Awesome. Just what I needed to know. Order placed, and now just need to see how long it takes to send out since it is backordered. Thank you very much for the recommendation!